23. Stuck

Dev

Extremely worried I walked through the house calling for her. Suddenly I remembered her desire to study and so I walked in my study room promising myself to take her to university the next day.

Studies light was switched off and I understood that I wouldn't find her there. One more thing left to conjecture was that it was again some kind of prank which might include Arjun for sure.

I just passed the dinning when I found the lightened kitchen and so she was supposed to be there. But what exactly was she doing in there?

I almost ran to get to her, frustrated as the fury was at its best. My leniency was getting over her head and she was using it like this-

Disappearing from fucking bed to scare the shit out of me.

Crossing the door I got the opportunity to watch her beautiful face now twitched and twisted not in bad way. Her eyes shut and mouth moved and she shivered in a sudden response to what her fingers provided to her mouth.

Her pink lips covered with the red saucy thing which she licked and amazed at its taste. I looked clearly at the bottle to find it was a pickle.

Pickle. Sweet and sour.

I smiled at her making a weird noise to announce my presence. She came out of her pleasure of the taste and after a good amount of staring she blurted, "I just.. I just."

Oh my god! I never knew this urge of eating spicy and sour things can get into you at this time too.

Her eyes were wide watching me agape. As my eyes looked at her hands and lips she averted her gaze to her stained fingers trying to prop as to what she had to do with them.

She was moving towards me placing the bottle on the counter as she noticed me walking to her. I picked some tissues from the drawer to wipe the sauce but then that desire got into me and I got much better idea for cleaning her.

Enclosing the distance between us making her gasp, I stared her glinting orbs which stared me back in complete horror.

Was I scaring her?

Well I should otherwise she would scare me each night doing all of it again, I thought.

"Next time you want anything, you will wake me up! " I managed harshly and she stared for a moment before smiling brightly.

Not now baby! You are not getting my smile now.

I kept hiding my hiked up emotions which I think went my way that her smile faded away and that look now forced to do the thing I thought for the sauce in her lips and fingers.

Her heart beat accelerated as I suddenly grabbed her fingers and started to lick badly.

Any other time it's thought even would have generated a bile in my stomach but wasn't she delicious?

I gazed her as I licked her fingers. She was in complete horror and couldn't say a word against it though she felt quite taken aback by my gesture.

"No. " She whispered watching her fingers, disgusted but I was so busy to suck on them.

" It's time for your mouth baby. " I found myself chirpy which I deeply regretted the next instant.