30. For Him And Her

Arohi

I kept screaming for Dev to wake up but he lay there solid, not moving an inch. They hit him in head as the blood flew from the back of his head. My eyes went blurry in pain, so much pain as I shook him again and again to save us.

"Arohi. "

I heard Vidhan again but now he pulled me by arm. My stomach pain grew more due to the sudden movement making my leg jelly but before I could fall face down, two hands gripped my arms much tighter saying," Aha.. Look we have got two! "

My head snapped up to look at the source. I knew that vile tone very well. I saw his face which disgusted me, watching the curved lips and dark eyes announcing his devilish behavior.

" Akash! "

I squeaked in fear as his hand rubbed my stomach. All the bad memories came back to me and I chanted for everything to be dreary dream.

How can he come back?

Why he came back?

Vidhan?

I looked towards Vidhan with an expectant eyes that he had at least thought of me once as her sister before doing this. How could he use Akash to force me get him money?

"Yes. Beautiful flower! " His nasty tone pierced my ears. There were days when I loved listening him call me this but now it disgusted.

" I always told you that you are a beautiful bud for this bee only to have your nectar to turn you into a flower. Look at you someone else took my rights! "

He whispered in my ear roughly stroking my stomach and pointing towards Dev still lying there, unmoving.

" Dev! " I cried and screamed for him and they laughed at me. I tried to get to him but they pulled me away . They were six including Vidhan and Akash.

" He is gone for few hours flower. Now it's just us to talk a little. " He said swirling me such that I faced him. His dark lustful eyes shivered me blurring my vision to look at him clearly.

" What do.. you want? " I sobbed as his lips reached my neck and hands snuggling inside my fabric. I tried to shook him away all in vein.

" Leave me! Let me go. LEAVE ME! " I yelled at him and punched him just to manifold the pain in the sides of my stomach.

" It's been years to savor this delicious body of yours. Let me - " He whispered devilishly and I slapped him crying much harder. He released me but his eyes told about the anger that engulfed him.

" Leave us alone! " I yelled backing away before I kneeled next to Dev.

Was he hurt so badly?

The streak of tears rolled down thinking why was everything happening this way. Dev yelled at me today and he didn't trust me even. It was just my pregnancy that he tried to abate his anger but his shaking attire reminded me of those days. His sweaty forehead had lot of lines when his eyes peered me in accusation.

Will we escape from here so that we can clear our misunderstanding?

The insuppressible fear engulfed me of losing him and her. I again called for him, " Dev. Please wake up Dev! Please!" and he was limp making me feel alone in this.