18. I Love You!

Arohi

Its been five days full of surprises for me. Dev wake me up after he would be ready to go to office and made breakfast. My days were like a dream I always dreamed of every night after he insulted me each night. But now I was loved like never before. Well he never said those three magical words to me, which I said to him like all the time. I love you Dev!

I love you too Arohi!

Are these words difficult to say to the person you are taking care of after all those days no less than a worst nightmare?

Yesterday night we almost had sex except that we didn't do that sole thing but he unwrapped me lovingly and we slept all naked crushing our body, ardent and full of love.

I was burning with such a shyness when I woke up that I wanted to go somewhere and hide myself. I couldn't face him as I was so active yesterday and that made me feel awkward. I don't know from where I got the courage to make him moan. Maybe it was because the lights were switched off and I didn't have to match our eyes.

I looked around peeking through the blanket to find him. To my luck he wasn't anywhere near me.

I took a calming breath and slid from bed to wear something before I get ready for the day. Dev appointed a trainer who took care of my exercise.

I looked at the big clock. It was seven already and my training would start at 7:30. I had little time so I directly hurried Inside the washroom wrapping myself in his robe. My feet were damn cold and walking bare on the white marvel made me to shiver.

I knew I would find the hot bath tub ready with the heavily foamed with amazing fragrance. Each day fragrance would be different. Lavender. Rose. Coco. Few even I didn't recognise.

I looked around the dressing room for another robe but it wasn't there in the place. I opened the drawer where he told me to get my towel. Picking up blue one smiling, I opened the main washroom door remembering how that knob was on my hand the other day.

I reached to the big mirror inside watching myself and smiling like idiot.

My hairs was a true mess yet I found myself beautiful because I rarely saw the person in the mirror smiling this way.

"You are happy?" I pointed my finger at the exact copy before me.

"Yes I am. " I muttered watching myself in the mirror when I heard him laugh.

I looked back at the door to find no one but I found him dipped in the tub showing his glorious wet face which too was foamed for me to know if someone was there if I hadn't looked purposely for him.

My heart started to beat faster and the fear of getting a good shout emerged in my weak head. I invaded his privacy though we had much intimate moments already had he ever left a chance to threaten me?

"I didn't know, " I mumbled quietly and he watched me quite delighted, I think," I am.. going. "

He inspected me from top to bottom and when I got the senses to find myself in his robe I again blurted with fear clear in my voice " The Robe, " as if it was something of the high grade.

"Yeah, Get out of it!" He commanded rudely and I almost started to cry. Just a minute ago I was so happy.

"Mmmm.. " I managed and turned to leave him with his harsh behavior behind as I cross the door.

" I said get out of it not get out! " He complained making me Jerk back at the sudden words which hit my ear.

" Come here baby. " He smirked and I urged to run away from him and his unacceptable ways. It hurt to be treated this way after the unruly night.