34. She Is Mine!

Dev

Anushka took her somewhere while I was forced upon her father. My head could only think of her and her pale and worried face. Though we got our nearby hotel to change, still her expressions were as feeble as they were when we talked on the car.

Excusing myself I headed upstairs to find a empty room when I got the call from the totally unexpected person.

Screen flashed 'Vidhan calling' leading curiosity and anger take a toll on me and so I snapped him picking up the call, " So you think you are getting anything from me Now?!"

"I was wondering if your smart head could think over it again. " He said confidently blowing a audible carefree breath.

" You fucking think you are winning it but let me tell you that the person who talk to me this way get worst of their life. REMEMBER I HAVEN'T CHANGED A BIT! "

Though I said this but beneath I knew how badly I changed as I never let this day to come that people would mouth me. I would ruin them, destroy them without giving shit about their families, ethics or something like that. But here I was still listening him laugh and take my words as a hollow threat.

"I know you will put me under bars; get few goons to beat the shit out of me etcetera etcetera jiju ji but you must listen to what actually I have got for you. Maybe something you always wanted. "

His words lingered in my head, nauseating me as I knew he was just trying to play with me who always begin the game to win.

" Listen to what I have got for you! " I put it in my most dangerous hoarse. The silence on the other side satisfied me and so I continued.

" Never dare to do something like that to Arohi again but now as you did it once, you deserve a punishment. Here's the etcetera etcetera I preached this instant! " I smirked before I waited for him to respond.

I lost my patience as I itched to phone the respective bank to force them to drop upon him the bomb to pay all his debts in a week and then charge him. But beating the shit out of him was also a good idea to let him feel the pain in his dirty buttock.

"I have decided to help you get him in return of decent job and security." He said lowly, however his voice didn't falter. I heard him fucking right but how and why his head processed in my direction was a pretty good question to get the answer first.

"I will tell you when he comes to meet me suddenly or all planned. I will let you know somehow just ensure my job thing. "

He waited just like me, to say some thing. I wasn't giving him way after what he did.

" You both are playing the bad game and pulling Arohi in this and then you fucking think I will get you a job. I am waiting for the day when he would be in front of me. "

" And I will bring that day soon. You know it that he has money even though you destroyed how much you knew he had . Still he had it to keep himself safe. " He said it confidently making me feel more lost.

I had known it all the time but it didn't mean that he had it much to live his whole life without working.
" Let all his money drain than he will come out of his hole! " I simply stated.
" It will take time for sure. Let me help you. Now I am ready for what you wanted three months back. " though he said it but I couldn't trust him.