47. Angst-ridden

❤️Be careful with your words!
Because one they are said, they can only be forgiven not forgotten. ❤️

-Anonymous.

(This line us mainly for Dev)

Dev

(Before reading note that it contains lot of errors, typos or etc.. Etc. This is what I managed between the exam. I wanted to update so I did it.

And wish me all the best for my exam on 27...😉 )

Turning in the bed, I stared at the blank space beside me. It was better, no best if Arohi would have been there but. For long, I just thought of what Arjun said to me when I walked upon him as I was busy dead glaring that bastard Shubham who was standing on the corner of the conference giving me the same look.

"F**k! " I cursed without caring that I was in a business meeting and the person on whom I stepped would be of honour as so pissed and angry I was to find the culprit who broke my relationship before me!

Turning my head, I found my best friend who gave me accusing look, threatening to rip me into hundred of pieces. We blankly stared each other before he looked in the direction where I was busy glaring.

" Don't think of killing him! Just kill yourself! " He said sarcastically and walked past me as if I was some dingy walking basket.

" You said you didn't had any issue with me." I said covering up with him. He stopped and curved his mouth in discontent.

" Issues with you? For your information I eat at Arohi's place, I am hers trustable best friend and I am with her. Won't this fact lead me to say this? Just forget it, it doesn't matter in first place. " He said pointing his finger to my chest or just digging my fabric.

I sighed listening her name and said," I don't have any problem. And it doesn't make her what she showed me to be. "

" She don't wear masks like other people. How dare you threat her to take her babies away from her? They are hers. Don't forget she has everyone you lost. Me, Sanya and add Rajveer as well, he loves her. " He said the last three words with the proud and apprehension in them.

Composting myself, I said," So I lost you? And you are saying you will fight me for a woman who went to that man after leaving me?"

My fingers pointed to that bastard to which Arjun laughed and whispered, " You don't deserve to know with whom and how she was that night and that's why I never tried to put some sense in your head even after knowing everything. Go on believing the shits in your shitty head. Arohi is already done with you. " He vilely said glaring me hardly. I know he wanted to smack me badly.