1. That Man!

So, friends, this is the first chapter of this book. I included another important character in it. I hope you love her too. And please check out the cast pictures I added. Handsome Varun and Sweet Shraddha *shrieks in delight*

And don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. The more you do it, the faster I am going to update. Now read and enjoy this.

Dev

"Get all the paperwork done and mail it to me. And I want Miss Aditi this instant. " I instructed Aman of going through the new business proposal.
And it was just another shit I was being put into this week. Loads of proposal for the architectural work of the hotel in Mumbai raved my mind and I was searching for the best one.

Annoyed, I took my coffee mug and walked to the glass window watching the buildings and rush outside. I knew down there would be noises piercing the ears but here on my twentieth floor, there was silence and discipline which I admired.

Discipline.

I told her not to cross my orders I give her. She was not obeying me and didn't had the Yes-I- will-do-whatever-you-ask attitude today and that was possibly passing the whole day.

I took out my phone and dialed the landline at home. It was the second ring and I didn't get the answer from her.

Dev. Dev she called me straight. What should I have ordered her to call me?

Sir?

Like all others in the office and home called me? That was good but she was quite intimated of me that she might call me that in public and that meant the long series of questions from the critics and rivals. I didn't fear them but I feared not to reveal the inside matters of my home, my sister and that filth.

" Hello. " I finally heard her soft and over sweet voice. If I hadn't known her what she really was I would melt at her sweetness.

" I hope you are not taking the vantage of leisure in my absence. Because you know what you will go through if I find out. " I tried to scare her.

Silence.

I heard her take a deep breath," these things don't allure me. I never had them ever nor I expect them. " She mouthed.

" Do you know that you will be rewarded because of your f**king mouth? "

Silence. Except I heard the rustle of her bangles. Red bangles.

Oh god! I loved those in her hands but She wasn't lovable still I loved those bangles.

"Please don't say anything Dev." She breathed and I could imagine the pain in her face.

"I want you to get ready today. But not in rugs that you clothe yourself. I will send my employee to get you ready. "

I could see her in her bridal dress in all red with her eyes looking down. This b***h looked beautiful in them and that's how she strangled people in her fingers.

" Why? " I heard her quiet voice.

" Ask me again. " I threatened her. She went silent. I hanged the phone and looked out again absorbing the blue sky. I could watch that the whole time thinking a lot of things if I had so much time.

I had this big empire to take care off and I loved to win. Winning was like breathing for me. It filled something into me and drugged me.

"Sir! "

I turned to look at the lean and beautiful woman on the door holding a wide smile. She had sharp cat eyes but hers are much sharper and glinting to hold you to watch them the whole day.