44. Left Alone!

As there were many up for Dev's Pov so I wrote half in his Pov and Another half is in Arohi's Pov.

Enjoy!

The above song 'Keep You Much Longer' is suggested by moshlings
Thank you so much dear and yeah it really suits Dev's situation as Arohi learned to fly alone!

Guys you all too can suggest me songs and videos for already updated chapters.

Dev

It hurt deep down my heart and what just happened now torn it apart. Something inside my chest got so heavy that it threatened to bury me down.

It's better if my ground below me open wide.

My gaze held on the other side, away from her as I didn't want to see more of hate and selfishness in her used to be calm, soft and shinning eyes.

Wasn't I rightful man to be called dad? They were my kids.

Court?

It was the random thought that occurred to me after she said she wasn't living with me again. In just a second I dreamt of two sweet hands holding my fingers on the either side of me and I was the rightful person to get them in the court. I knew I would win and that's why it escaped my mouth viciously.

She slapped me in my face for the first right thing I could say to be right among whatever I ever said. I knew I deserved to be called father because hell of a man too had it and even if I was the worst man in the history of mankind, I still had full right over my kids, if not you.

And you?

Why can't you live with me if you love your kid enough to let them have their father?

Oh! Then how you will keep on lurching men if you settle with me?

I slowly turned my head towards her to watch real her so that it helped me to hate her. Her hand was still in the air as she gazed me angrily with wet eyes. She was trembling and her breathing was uneven as if it was she who was insulted in public. I didn't care about people or the fact that I was hit by someone. What I cared was that that someone was she who was never this. She tackled me differently, not like this but with love and care which would make me feel bad myself.

What are you for real Arohi?

It saddened me to know that the kind of person she shown to me years ago never even existed. I desperately wanted my Moon back. Not the selfish woman who was standing before me with rage and hate in her eyes.

"I feel like I am looking at the mirror now. " I growled bringing back my lost voice. It was hurting to accept that the person who was making me better was never good herself. She was pretender but I missed her, I missed the woman I fell for. I don't know how even I managed to say few words after watching her eyes.

Her face looked confused at first but after few seconds something enlightened in her to show me the kind of spark she had to make me fall for her deeper. It was the face that showed understanding and pity. I hated to get it from the people in the whole world but when it came from her, I loved to be pitied and understood.