39. That Horrible Night!

Few asked me what really happened that night so I thought to write a chapter on it at the end. Well I thought of skipping it at first because of the content I was supposed to add but now when I ended it, I think it was good to explain it in Arohi's POV.

Hope you feel the depth of the chapter!

Arohi

Four years ago

I was walking though but I had no idea where it would lead me to. I had my heart burning with the flames that touched sky. Its heat coursed through me to sweat me till I withered.

He let me go!

He didn't trust me despite I explained him the night before.

How could you Dev?

Why it was always me to answer you all the time?

I cried thinking of that moment when I thought to make me answer him and that's how I made my way out of his life.

Am I wrong to wrong to do it?

Taking a deep breath and holding my stomach I continued walking in the lonely road, not knowing how far I went from him to get me.

Was he even looking for me?

I looked back as if he would be standing behind me to come and hug me but there was no one. What was there is darkness and the sounds of flies making the surrounding eerie for me.

Engulfed in fear and insecurity, I clutched my stomach and began chanting this, "Nothing will happen to you. Just hold me baby. "

I was going to live with my child happily. I was ready to feel his small body on my arms.

What if he comes and take you Arohi? What if he is searching for you?

A small smile escaped my lips and I stood at the spot to not make it hard for him to find me. He loved me to run for me.

But he would never trust you. He can't. What if he takes her from me and leaves me alone?

No.

No. No.

"Noo.." I yelled loudly thinking of this possibility. He never trusted me from the beginning why would he trust me again. My feet began to work again to go away from him and live my life happily with my baby.

Arun.

I must take Arun with me.

I had no idea where I was to get to him. To show him what happened to me. He was happy in that home with other boys of his age.

Will Dev hurt him?

No he won't.

I shouldn't go to him when I had no idea what was happening with me. I blocked his thought. It was better to go away from all these people for their good and happiness.