51. I Love You Too!

( Alright!

( Alright!

Here it is.

Be happy And

Comment the song you are listening this instant! )

Arohi

I nuzzled more into the warmth, the warmth that gave me the sense of long lost feelings. It was different but known. I smiled and crushed myself more into it....

But

Dev

My eyes shot open to find him right behind me, sleeping peacefully. I know I wanted to see that peace in his face but he wasn't allowed this for now?

Taking my time to stare him well before I shout at him, I ran my fingers over his face. When I was done appreciating his extraordinarily beautiful and sharp look, I put my leg down the bed to feel nice pain in my head. Palming my head, I sat to feel it thump. I remembered I drank just because I wanted to show something to Dev and I had no idea what that was. I glanced at him again and that's when I noted he wasn't wearing his Tees. Scared, I lifted the cover to find him wrapped only in his towel. I opened my robe.

Am I seriously not wearing anything inside this gown?

No!

He can't!

"Dev!" I punched him and started to shake him in anger. I was angry still my eyes got wet and I am hated it. Shocked he woke up. Quite scared at sudden behaviour of mine, he looked up at me.

" What happened? Are you okay? " He kneeled and held my arms.

" How dare you?!" I almost cried, yelled.

" What? " He looked confused but little later his expressions got protective and he sat before me.

" Listen! Nothing happened. It's-" He said calmly.

" I can see! I didn't know you would do this just because I was drunk. " I cried now.

" Arohi! Trust me, I wouldn't cross my limits now. " He said rubbing my cheek.

" Don't touch me! How come we are.. We are..." I gulped and stood up despite the pain in my head.

" How can I forget you won't change? You need me for this, right? " I yelled at him as I took my clothes glancing my last night's clothes lying carelessly in the room.