7. Friend Of Mine

So my good readers I updated again after three days. Are you happy for this?
As last chapter was so very emotional and sad I thought to bring in the charming character. Hope you like him. 

Arohi

Looking around his posh room with the dim but expensive light my fingers ran over each other. I took in the sense of the extra soft material beneath me. I was again sitting on his large King sized bed. I didn't know what would he do if he knew this but the other day he made me sleep in it and himself slept in the couch.

This is the irony. Him forcing me all these days and one day sleeping separate and above all letting me have the comfort. The couch though being very soft wasn't enough to make his large body sleep properly. Well he managed to have the good sleep.

I kept on remembering him as I had nothing good to think about. I left my worst past back in that time to live this worst. There too was pain and here too, change is the person giving me. I smiled at my stupid thought which barely had any meaning to comfort me.

As it was 10 pm I thought to at least slip into dreadful dreams. I reached out to the end of the bed and picked the comforter and covered myself laying on the side looking above me.

What do you want

Suddenly my head came up with this random question which surely was not of any importance as my wants wholely depended on the person before me. This was bad.

Still what do you want?

Taking out my hand from under the blanket I began counting them on finger and muttered, " Want to study so much. Become a person who everyone respect. Have a beautiful husband from heart."

At the last one, I sat up and cackled as I already had one. While I was busy on my mad fit there was knock on the door bringing me back to my senses.

I slipped out of the bed noticing the absence of limp. He hadn't touched me for long. Why? I didn't know.

Waving the thought away I opened the door looking at the old lady who was always around me and from my mouth came the word, "Maa. What happened?"

I never said this way to her and I clearly saw the feelings in her eyes but there was walls which she couldn't cross. Whatever way I was being treated here still I was his wife, the feared ones wife.

She kept her emotion and said softly, " Mam, there is this man who is waiting outside and want to meet you."

Me? Very bad feeling started to take over me as I imagined that worst man before me. The man I blindly started to love when I just entered the college. I had no friends there and then man came to me from no where behaving differently than how I was being treated.

We talked to each and then one day kissed each other. It was after two month I felt the strange things in him. I could feel his betrayal when I knew nothing about all this, so I asked to stop meeting me and he wasn't giving up. His dark sides were then revealed to me. I shuddered at his words.

I was so happy when finally he no more came up to me. But at this instant thinking about him standing there for me, my heart pounded Inside my chest.

"Dev is not here. " I reminded myself of one evil when I thought of the other. Keeping my strong heart I asked the confused lady to ask him to wait.

I was in my deep v neck Kurta and I urged to put myself into the less showing one. I walked to my room.

Changing into the high neck kurta, I started to face the man. Part of me said not to but the other said to stop being coward. Hearing the other side, I walked slowly to the living room.