43. What I Did?!

Arohi

Arohi

I was stirring the food in the pan, hearing the usual banter of two people who were quite alike to place their respective points in the most sarcastic way they can against each other yet they met each weekend as if it was their last resort.

" Don't tell me that! you are so stupid to put your views into matters like this." Arjun smirked, falling back on the kitchen platform and laughing dramatically.

" You know what," She glared down his seat and added, "just pull off your shit before I chop it. " Sanya retorted back pointing her finger at him. Discussion was actually started on her business abilities to divert to Arjun's abilities and then finally lead to something like this to end in the worst way.

"Oh yeah! When you can't win the argument, you talk about kicking, chopping others thing. " He sat up straight to eye her with full intensity.

Making weird noises, Sanya stomped towards me while I turned towards my work with the thought of not involving in their silly fight and yelled," Arohi! Just throw him out of here. "

I shook my head and continued doing my work when she almost jumped upon me this time," Oh wow! How come I didn't smell it?!"

I smiled at her as I put the pan away from the stove. It was more than four weeks that I didn't make gazar halwa (carrot dessert) due to my work. Everyone liked it and I liked this fact.

Taking two bowls, I filled it and passed them both and turned to fill the thermos container for him. For a minute, my hand went solid and then I almost closed the lid of the container.

He loves it.

Without another thought I filled the container to the top, stuffing as much as I can.

"For whom? " Sanya asked me with her filled mouth. I remained silent as I closed the lid.

" For Dev Raichand!" Amused and loud voice answered her question from somewhere behind.

Arjun was neutral about everything that happened between us or that's what he showed. When I faced him the first time after all of this, he already knew everything and just asked me if I was doing fine. It was better in the beginning but later it became a factor to keep silence between us. Tired of it, we talked and it's now that he said, "Arohi neither I am asking you to go to him because it will be unjust for you, nor I am appreciating your big step because whatever he is, he is still my friend, more than friend actually. Well I did the same too and you know with time we could at least stand before each other otherwise it was hard. I hope it happens with you too if you want it then. I know you must have thought a lot before doing this and I respect your side because no one deserves to be insulted all the time. "

Like before Arjun didn't wrong me for allowing my kids to meet him but Sanya did. She hated him from the core of her heart. She never talked what actually a happened between them but I could see that it was worst for her too.