26/ Exercise? What's that?

I am a notoriously lazy person in life. If it were up to me I would be sat in bed watching films and gorging on popcorn, but alas that's not quite how the world works. It is a struggle to force myself to get up and do exercise, and I am a huge slacker.

But here's the thing. Exercise makes you feel good. I know that that probably sounds ridiculous to some people, and sure while you're dying and sweating you won't feel too great, but in an hour you'll feel great. And very accomplished.

We've got to keep healthy, even though that bag of popcorn looks very appetising. And exercise is a huge part of staying healthy. I don't care what size you are, you need to do some form exercise. It doesn't require you to go and fork out an expensive gym membership or buy fancy workout gear. I literally do a ten-fifteen minute workout in my house wearing my pyjamas everyday, and I run in old sweats and an old top. That's it. No fees included.

Once you get into a routine, and start feeling the results and energy exercising regularly gives you, you'll understand why it's so important. Go join school teams, or just work out in your bedroom.

So rule twenty six of surviving Teenagehood: do you even lift bro? I didn't think so.