13/ Yoga Pants Are Actually For Yoga?!

And breathe. This world is incredibly stressful, and it's easy to find yourself being overwhelmed by everything around you. We've all had those nights where we've laid in bed and thought about every single thing that was going wrong in our lives and let that overwhelm us to the point where breathing can be hard.

Relaxing can be the last thing on any teenager's mind when they have three gazillion tests next week plus this project they haven't done and everyone else is watching this TV show they have to binge and their teachers hate them and they haven't slept for three days and it all gets too much. Sometimes we all need to take a step back and take a few moments to relax.

Meditation. Yoga. Reading. Napping. Jogging. Any form of exercise. Seeing friends. Watching a film. Doing something that relaxes you will massively reduce your stress levels which will improve your performance in school and make you enjoy life a little more. We all know how much stress can destroy our lives.

If you let stress consume you, you'll end up burning out and ultimately performing worse in that thing you were stressing about. I'm not saying just forget about doing any work towards things such as tests and exams, but remember to keep a level head.

Sometimes we all spend too much time stressing that we don't get any work done, and how productive is that? Ten minutes of yoga or mediation a day can massively improve your mindfulness and reduce stress levels.

So rule thirteen of surviving Teenagehood: stop hyperventilating, start humming to the whale calls and flute music.