17/ Scream If You Have To

We all have something to say in this world. Whether it be an inspiring speech about equality or about our favourite book, we all have something that we want the world to know. In a world full of so many other people, it can appear that your voice won't make any difference and that what you have to say doesn't matter. But it really does.

You will kick yourself if you don't speak up, because you can make a difference. You can help people find their new favourite song by suggesting one, or you could spark a worldwide debate about the state the world is in right now. Whatever the impact, speaking up is always a great learning experience.

Speaking up for yourself is important. Don't let anyone kick you about, and don't settle for being treated like trash because you are worth so much more than that. You need to learn how to be your own saviour, and make sure that nobody is able to even try to take advantage of your kindness.

Your voice has so much power. Our words could do so much. By speaking up you could help someone through a tough situation, or brighten someone's day. You have a voice. Use it.

So rule seventeen of surviving Teenagehood: stand with that megaphone and shout what you have to say, so what if it's just about how much Jeff Atkins deserved better?