14/ We All Go Through A Goth Phase

Whether it's simply purchasing a few dark tees, or going full out and embracing the dark side- everyone goes through a goth stage. If you haven't yet, just you wait. Humans are chameleons in some ways, and some people change their style everyday. As we grow older, our style matures and matches how we're feeling. At the minute my style is quite simply cheap. Anything that's cheap.

It can be very easy to hide behind clothes that are 'safe' but experimenting with your fashion is all part of growing up. Wearing some wacky clothes once in a while can result in you realising that you love the way the colour yellow looks on you or something like that. Don't be afraid to change up your style, because at the end of the day, your style should reflect you and how you feel on the inside.

That's what these teenage years are for, trying out new things and seeing what works for you. It's completely acceptable as a teenager to rock whatever you want, so make the most of it because sometimes adults are constrained with what they can wear that is 'socially acceptable'. 

So rule fourteen of surviving Teenagehood: if your clothing had never made you resemble one of the characters from Twilight, you haven't lived.