Chapter 4

I laid on my bed and stared at the celling. I'm really going to miss this place. I closed my eyes and drift to sleep.

A few hours later my mom came into my room.

"Honey it's time to wake up." She rubbed my shoulder.

I turned over to face my mom.

"Mom. What time is it?" I asked fighting to stay awake.

"It's time to wake up honey." She said again this time poking my side.

"Okay mom. I'll get up and a few." I said grabbing my pillow.

"Okay honey ten minutes. Then get ready okay."

"Okay mom it's a deal." I said watching her leave.

I closed my eye's trying to go back to sleep. A few minutes passed. In I was back into deep sleep. Until someone started tapping my shoulder.

"Mom you said ten minutes." I said annoyed.

"I'm not your mother. And. I'm pretty sure it's passed ten minutes." Someone familiar said.

I turned around and was surprised to see Emily.

"Emily. What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat up surprised.

"Well. I knew it was going to be hard to get you up from bed. So I came along to help." She smiled and said.

"I'm happy to see you up, Thanks Emily." My mom said entering my room.

"You're welcome." She showed a bright smile.

"Well now that your up get ready. Your uncle should be here and a few." My Mom said leaving the room closing the door behind her.

"Well I'll go down stairs and wait until you get ready." Emily said walking away.

I grabbed her by the hand before she left the room.

"What's wrong." She asked sounding a bit concerned.

"Emily. What's the real reason you came here?"

"Isn't it obvious. I'm here because I wanted to see you. I want to spend as much time with you as possible. Now hurry up and get ready." She pushed me down then left my room.

I watched as she walked out. And just stood still for a moment. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Brushed my teeth and threw on, A gray sleeveless shirt and black gym shorts. I put on my black Nike slides and walked downstairs.

"About time Troy you took forever." Emily said walking towards me.

"I didn't take that long." I said walking towards her.

We walked to the kitchen to sit down and talked.

"So are you ready to leave Ohio." She asked eating a banana.

"I wish I was. I'm really going to miss this place." I said there was a little hurt in my voice.

"Don't worry you'll be okay." She placed her hand on mines.

"I wish you could go with me." I said with my head down.

"Yeah who else would keep an eye on you." She laughed grabbing my have a bit tighter.

Our door bell rung.

"Honey. Kevin is here go open the door please." My mom yelled from upstairs.

Me and Emily walked towards the door to open it.

"What's up nephew." My uncle said stepping inside the house.

"What's up uncle Kev." I say closing the door behind him.

"Who's this little lady. I bet it's your girlfriend huh." Uncle Kevin said pointing at Emily.

I notice Emily blushed when my uncle said that.

"This is Emily Uncle kev." I tried to get him to remember.

"Emily  is that really you? It's been a while hasn't it." He opened his arms for a hug.

"I can't believe you forgot about me." She rolled her eyes playfully, before giving him a hug.

"I'm sorry Emi and you guys seriously aren't together yet? That's to bad." He let her go and then walked to my mother's room.

I wonder what he meant by that.

"Are you guys ready to pack." My mom said walking down stairs, With uncle Kevin.

"Yeah." Me and Emily both say.

It didn't take us that long to pack. Most of the big stuff was already pack. After an hour or two we finished loading everything on, The uhaul my uncle drove over. I grabbed Spot and we stepped outside. My mom locked the door behind us.

"Thank you Emily so much for your help." My mom said hugging Emily.

"It was no problem. Have a safe drive." She smiled before letting my mom go.

"I'll give you two some time alone." My mom said getting into her car.

I walked Emily to her car.

"I'm really going to miss you." She say wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm going to miss you too." More than you'll ever know.

After a while we let go. And I saw a few tears fall from her face.

"Hey don't cry. We'll see each other again. " I  wiped her tears away.

Emily didn't say anything. She held my hand and then  gave me a small kiss on the cheek. And a small smile before getting into her car, And driving away. I watched her drive off, Before getting into the car with my mom.

"I'm sorry honey, I know your going to miss her." My mom said driving off behind my uncle.

I didn't say anything back. I just put on my head phones. Looked out the window. And began to think about how much I'm really going to miss This place, Emily most of all.

•••End of Chapter •••

If you're reading this you made it to the end of the chapter. Thank you guy's so much for staying with me so far. Let me know what you guys think. Also tell me what you thinks going to happen. Next Leave a comment below. And leave a vote if you enjoyed it. Thanks guys.