Chapter 36

"Do you know her Troy?' Matthew said what everyone wanted to ask. Mira was shocked and she waited for my answer.

"Um yeah it's a long story. But shouldn't we be going don't want to be caught in traffic do we." I got up and walked passed Emily. Her face looked so sad as she just stared at the ground.

We loaded our things in the car Bruce got for us. We decided just to take one vehicle instead, so everyone could be together.

"Hey Emily I'm sorry If anything feels weird. I didn't know you knew Troy." Mira said before getting in.

"It's fine let's just go have a good time." Emily smiled and insured her it was fine.

"The beach and the babes are calling my name?" Jake said with a big smile.

"Oh shut up." Sam said pushing him inside.

"Hey Troy I'm glad Bruce got this for us, but don't you think it's a bit much." He smiled looking at the Honda pilot.

"Trust me man I know." We laughed and once everyone got inside we headed to the beach house.

On the way the we made jokes we sung songs and had good laughs. Even Emily was happy enjoying herself getting to know everyone. I just hope things don't get weird with me and her.

Matthew parked right close to the house. It was huge I can only imagine the inside.

"Okay everyon-" before he finished everyone rushed out and ran to the beach.

"Wow." Everyone sync together.

The beach was so beautiful.

"Well what are you guys waiting for go ahead and enjoy yourselves." Everyone ran to enjoy the beach besides Rose and Bradley.

"I guess I'll get the things out." He said watching everyone run off.

"Don't worry I'll help out." They walked backed to the car to unload it.

"Where's the babes?" Jake asked looking around.

"You've just got here and that's the first thing on your mind." Sam said a bit irritated.

"It's Jake your talking to." Mira said and everyone started laughing.

After a few hours of enjoying the beach. We walked inside the house and it was just how I'd imagined.

"This is place is crazy." Jake said looking around.

"You guys can pick your own rooms although someone might have to share it's only an six bedroom. But  go ahead have a look around, Feel  at home." Rose said we grabbed our suitcases and began to explore.

As I reached for mines I bumped Emily.

"Oh sorry." I said looking away.

After everything that happened between us I can't face her. I don't know what to think of her really. I'm not jealous or anything or at least I hope not. But the fact that we almost...

"Hey can we talk later." She said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Umm maybe another time." Matthew called me and I walked away to go to him.

"Hey Sam let's share a room." Jake said but his voice sounded weird.

"As if I rather sleep in the outside than share a room with you."

"Your so cold." He cried

After seeing the rooms they all could fit at least  three or four people in there. We all picked our rooms Mira and Emily decided to share so did Bradley and Jake. We all unpacked and just relaxed. We agreed to meet in the kitchen for dinner and an hour or so. The boys decided to go in one room to game. And the girls went into the other.

....

Sam Pov

"So who wants to go first?" I asked throwing myself on the bed.

"First for what?" Mira asked sitting next to her.

"To spill your crushes name." I said everyone in the group faces went red.

"Are you s-serious." Mira stuttered she was flustered.

"Unless you all are ashamed about it." I said teasing them. That seem to work. The all agreed to but didn't know who should go first.

"I am I say let's pull straw the one with the shortest go first." We all pulled but unluckily I got the shortest. Damn. Emily and Mira took a deep breath happy they didn't pull it.

"So who is it to ashamed about it?" Rose smirked waiting for my answer.  She was enjoying her self a little to much.

"Is it Troy?" She asked her laughter was gone.

I stayed quite for a bit before answering the other two heads pop up worried was written over they're faces. Everyone waited for me to answer. I took a deep breath then answered.

"Yeah."

To be continued.