Chapter 31

"Yeah man, Emily's told me a lot about you. I'm sure you've heard ear fulls about me as well". He said all smiles.

"Yeah, uh... Not really." I said with a distraught look.

"Oh well she probably wanted to keep us hidden a bit longer." He chuckled to himself.

"I'm about to leave. Tell Emily I hope everything's works out." I shoved best him and left.

Emily POV

I came back downstairs and handed Chad some papers. I really wish he haven't had came at all.

"Here." I practically threw them at him. I look around the room. "Where Troy?" I asked wondering where he ran off to. Probably the bathroom.

"Oh he left and he told me he wished you the best. Whatever that was about."

"So you left again just like that huh."

Troy POV
A few days passed and it was time for me to go back home. I thank be Trey for everything and promised I'd owe him one. As for Emily we didn't see each other after Chad, but if she's happy with him that's all that matters. I bored the plane and closed my eyes to enter a deep sleep.

Trey POV
Troy left pretty early he told me everything about Emily and Chad. And all honesty I'm pissed he comes down here for her and she pulls that. I never seen Troy like that before. It's almost as if he was actually hurt. Just the thought of that made me more mad. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out to the car. I'm going to talk to her about this. I made it to school and found her.

"Emily are you serious?!" I snapped at her. A few people turned around to see what was going on.

"What are you talking about?" She shed confused.

"After everything Troy tried to do for you, you repay him with a bitch ass boyfriend like Chad!" I said louder not caring who heard.

"What the hell are you talking about Chad isn't my boyfriend." She snapped back.

"Well apparently that's not what he thinks." I said folding my arms.

"Fine let's go ask him directly." We left and search for Chad. We ended up finding him in the gym.

"Chad... Chad!!" Emily motioned him to come over.

"Yeah what's up milly?"

"First don't call me that. Second please tell Trey what you told Troy a few days ago." I said waiting to be done with this.

"Okay well basically I introduce myself and Told him I was your boyfriend." He said with ease.

"You Told him what?" Emily said you could tell she was pissed.

"I told him we were together what's the big deal. We are aren't we? We spent a lot of time together." He said backing himself up.

"No you stupid ass we're lab partners and we have a project together. That's the only reason why I even talk to you!" She shouted the entire gym heard her I'm sure.

"Trey did Troy leave yet I want to clear things up with him, before it too late?" She turned to me and asked.

"He's at the airport but I really doubt he's still there." I said she didn't listen though she still went to the airport.

"What did I do that was so wrong?" Chad asked she ignored him and kept moving.

"You messed up a good opportunity for them both to be happy. You don't understand she waited so long for him and then when she finally thought she had him, you had to come along and push him further. " I said before leaving to go with her.

I tried calling his phone but it kept going to voicemail. I hope your still there man. When we got to the airport it was too late. We asked the flight attendant about his flight, she told us it just left. Emily sat down irritated frustrated and i couldn't blame her.

"Hey Emily." I sat down next to here and grabbed her hand.

"Everytime I get close enough to him some how I always lose him. And he gets further away. Even though I was a jerk to him he still stayed by me I didn't even get to say goodbye this time. I feel stupid this was a second chance to tell him how I feel and I." She stop and let a few tears slip from her eyes.

"Emily it's still not too late. Look I know you have the house up there. If you want to go then go. Don't let your mom or anyone else stop you from being happy. Don't let anyone make you live a shitty life down here. We both know he means the world to you. And you guys aren't getting any younger and your running out of time. Go be happy Emily." I said she smiled and nodded her head.

"Thank you Trey for a faded and a smiled appeared. Troy your the only person she really has. I can understand why she'd do so much for him. I can understand what she's going through, we've known each other for years and anyone whose been around you knows, You two are meant for each other. I just hope you can realize it before it's to late Troy.

End of Chapter