Chapter 41

The game took longer than expected. Next team to scores wins. We honestly should have lost way before now, but Jake and Bradley are great at playing this. Me and Matthew kind of just helped out.

Jake threw the ball up getting ready to serve. He hit the ball over and for a moment it looked like we've won. But somehow loudmouth over there mange to get to the ball to knock it back over.

Jake and the others couldn't reach it. I was the furthest out so I had to do it. I ran after it my mind raced.  "Get to it before it hits the ground." I repeated multiple times in my head. There's no way I can get to it it's gonna hit the ground.

"Troy you can do it!!" I heard Mira shout from the crowd.

I leaped with everything I had and mange to hit the ball high enough for the others to get to it.

Bradley hit it over and won us the game. The crowd went crazy. I honestly think all of this was a little too much for spilling a drink. I decided to lay in the sand for a little longer I kind of hit the ground a little too hard. The girls and guys rushed to me to make sure I was fine.

...

A few hours have passed and we went to this cafe that was on the beach. Its own by Rose aunt no surprise there.

"Hey man Troy you did great." Bradley said and everyone agreed.

"No man I really did nothing you and Jake did the most of the work." I said giving them the credit they deserve. I didn't mean to leave you out Matt.

"Yeah but if you never got that save we would probably be packing up right now." Jake said taking a sip of his drink.

"Hey more drinks over here man!" He yelled and the dude we beat came over with another drink for him.

"That's your fifth one man." He spout out.

"Doesn't matter you lost so keep them coming." Jake said waving him off.

"I thought he would have to only apologize and buy one set of drinks." Rose said wondering what was going on.

"Well that was the case at first, but we thought that wouldn't be enough so he has to buy us drinks all night." Bradley said taking a sip of his.

"Hey have anyone seen Sam?" Jake asked looking for her.

"She over there." Rose pointed she was talking to some guy. Jake seem concerned like he wanted to say something.

"You good bud?" Bradley asked but he ignored him.

"I'll be right back guys." He said walking over to them.

We watch him walk over and push the other guy down.

"Didn't I tell you to leave her alone." He said with anger and his voice.

To be continued.