Chapter 25

"You guys have a Dq here?!" Sam yelled and rushed to the store. I smiled and followed her.

"This mall has everything."

"Yeah. I think it really does." I laughed.

"May I help you guys? " The employee asked.

"Yes. One Oreo blast and Samantha, what would you like?"

"Troy, I could pay, really."

"It's okay, I don't mind." I smiled

After we ordered our drinks, I paid, and we left to explore more of the mall. After many laughs and shocking moments, we decide to call it a day.

"Did you enjoy today? " I asked, opening the car door.

"Yes, and I really appreciate everything today."

"That's good. I'm really glad you en-. " My phone rung interrupting me.  It was Bradley calling I answered.

"What's up, bro?"

"Everyone is here, and we're trying to decide what to do. Any thoughts?"

"Um. Not right now, hold on. I'm on my way so we can think of something."

"Is his friend still coming over?" I heard Jake ask in the back.

Samantha smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes. She's coming we'll be there soon."

"Okay. Drive safe." He said before hanging up.

"Ready?" I asked before starting the car.

"Yes. I'm ready to meet everyone if that's what you're asking."

"Good. You'll love them." I smiled before driving off.

The car ride was full of laughter and small talk about the others. We arrived, and I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

"You guys finally made it. Everyone is  back here. But be careful it's a bit crazy back there." Bradley said, leading the way.

We walked into a room filled with shouting and arguing.

"No. We always do that it's getting boring!" Jake shouted.

"Well, maybe it's boring because you  can't pick anything decent! " Mira snapped back.

"Guys.  Just stop please you're making a bad impression on Samantha." Bradley said, pointing at her, causing it to go silent.

"I'm sorry. Samantha, right?  I'm Mira. Nice to meet you." Mira smiled and let her meet the others.

"I'm Rose, and this is Matthew. We're glad you came along."

"Thank you guys it's nice to meet all of you."

"So, are you a part of our little family now, Samantha?" Matt asked, and everyone waited for an answer.

"Of course, I would love to be apart." She smiled wide, and the rest of us cheered.

A few hours passed, and we spent the night just having a good time. To bad school had to ruin it.

"It's getting pretty late, and I don't like waking up." Matt said, standing up.

"Yeah, you're right. we do have school tomorrow." Rose said, letting out a yawn.

"Ahw, but I don't wanna Uh." Mira pouted before getting up.

We said our goodbyes and began to head home.

"It was really nice meeting you, Samantha." Rose hugged her before walking in her car.

"It was nice meeting you too."

We got in my car and I drove us home.  The way home was just small talk, filled with laughs and giggles.

"Thank you for taking me out. I had a great time." She smiled, unbuckling her seat belt.

"No problem. I'm glad I had the chance to do so."

"Good night, Troy." She closed the door and walked inside. I parked and went inside my home to find my mom and  Bruce sitting at the table, sharing laughs.

"Um, is everything okay with you guys? It's. Pretty late. Shouldn't you be sleeping by now?" I asked, putting the keys on the hook.

"Yes, we're fine, honey. we just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Don't mind us, sweety." My mom said laughing more as Bruce talked.

I didn't see her happy like this. In a long time, I'm glad she's happy. I walked to my room and threw myself onto the bed. Today was fun. I should call Emily. But she's probably asleep right now.

*Emily Pov*
I picked my mom up from the floor.
"Mom, why do you pick such assholes to be with."

"I'm sorry honey, it's just your father." She began, but I just cut her off.  I walked her to my car and put her in.

"I'll be right back, Mom." I closed the door and headed right back inside.

"Listen, you drunk brick. If you touch her or even so much as comes near her, it'll be the last thing you'll ever do." I snapped at the drunk man flop on the couch.

"And what is the little sweat Emily going to do? Call the cops? " He smirked and went back to drinking.

"Try me, and you'll be lucky if they come in time." The smirked on his face faded and turned into anger. I left and slammed the door and walked into my car.

"Let's go home, Mama. I covered her with my jacket and drove off."

To be continued
Hold on tight
Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed Hit that vote button.