Chapter 46

A few day have passed and our visit here is almost over tonight will be our last night here.

"Hey guys whats the plan for tonight?" Jake popped on the couch in and.

"Yeah we should do something really fun.  Since tonight will be our  last night here." Sam said throwing herself next to him.

"Any ideas anyone?" Bradley asked scanning the room.

"How about we just go to the beach and have a nice dinner?" Mira suggested no one seemed to be against it.

"Yeah everyone can wear a  little something nice. " Rose added and everyone agreed.

"I think that would be nice must definitely a good way to end the trip.  What do you think Troy? Matthew asked me everyone else began to talk about it.

"Yeah I'd think it'll be fun."

It was dark before we knew it. Bradley and rose did the set up outside  which was amazing.  While everyone else got dressed. 

"You two did a great job. " Emily said admiring the scenery. Everyone else praised them for the good Job they did as well.

"Thanks guys my aunt helped a bit too.  Letting us borrow some of this stuff." She pointed out.

They really did a good job. The long table covered in a white sheet. The white chairs and the plates were also set up good.  They added tall lights so we'd be able to see,  but they positioned them where they wouldn't  get in the way.  It really couldn't get any better. 

We sat at the table everyone looked nice the girls decided to wear white dresses.  And us guys weared  white button up shirts and white jeans. We really didn't have a choice but to match thats all they had at the store we went to.

We talked for a while before Rose aunt brought the food for  us she prepared. She made steak and mash potatoes a small salad and a few other dishes. We said our thanks before we began to  eat.

After the dinner we played music joked and laughed.  And we even started dancing. Everything was fine until I noticed Emily  alongside the beach a bit close to the water.

"Hey would you be kind to dance with me." I said and held my hand out.

She turned around and smiled "Of course. " she grabbed my hand and we began to dance.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked  as I spun her around.

"Sure."

"Are we still best friends?" She asked and I passed for a second. Before just grabbing her hands and looking her in the eye.

"Of course you will always be my best friend.  Look I  know we haven't spoken much on the trip but trust me when I say I'm glad your here." She smiled and we continued dancing.

"Hey Emily."

"Yeah?"

"Before I moved her you asked me was I going to be okay Remember?"

"Yeah I do and it looks like you've been just fine here  Troy I'm  glad." She said showing  a small smile.

"Well now I'm even better because I have you with me." I said she blushed and laid her head on my chest.

"Don't say things like that." She said she was acting a little embarrass.

"Hey Troy can I stay like this for a while longer?" She asked her head was on my chest and my hand was placed on her lower back and we just moved slowly.

"I don't mind at all." The water splashed  and hit our feet be it didn't faze us we just  continued on  for the rest of the night as the stars above us watched on.

Mira Pov

I watched as Troy and Emily just danced. The way he held her it kinda makes me feel sad. I don't want to feel like this but I just do.

"Watching them huh?" Rose said sitting next to me. 

"Huh oh no I was just watching the sky. " I lied looking away from them.

"Mira you don't have to lie.  I know you're wishing it was you next to him don't you. "

"Yeah I do and for some reason  I feel bad about it. I know Emily  likes him even though they're best friends. But she looks so happy. " I gave Rose a stare before I looked back at them.

"Why do you feel bad about it then?" Rose asked knowing my answer.

"I think it's because  I  like him too." I said almost in a whisper.

"Well you have to tell him. The next chance you get let him know how you feel. Or you'll be like this forever. And don't worry about Emily I'm sure she already knows how you feel. And it might be hard for her to accept it but if he feels the same way for you it's nothing she can do but be happy for him. That's what right of her to do if she values they're friendship." She said it without making any facial expression. She was straight forward  and im glad for it.

"You're right next time I'll be sure to tell him how I feel." I said pumped up.

"That's the spirit." She smiled and we hugged.

I looked over at Troy and Emily again. 

"Next time for sure. "

End of chapter.