Chapter 3

"Look who it is." I say laughing at Troy's facial expression."

"Speaking of the devil right." Troy says as we stepped out the car.

•Troy's point of view •

I closed the door and Emily and I walked inside the shop. Ms.Mac noticed us right when we walked in.

"Troy and Ms.Emily what a surprise to see you here." Ms.Mac say smiling at us.

"Yes it is. Shouldn't you be at school Ms.Mac." I asked not caring if I sounded rude.

"Troy my dear school's been over a few hours ago." She smiled and tilted her head a bit confused.

I haven't realize we've been at the theater that long. And did she really just call me dear?

"Still shouldn't you still be there." I say coldly.

"I'm sorry for Troy's behavior Ms.Mac. He just always thought you hated him." Emily say with a small smile, staring at me.

Ms.Mac just laughed for a moment. Until seeing the look on my Face.

"Troy I never hated you. I've might have been hard on you. But that's only because I wanted you to. Succeed and do great in life." She say staring at me the whole time.

"Okay. If you say so." I said looking off into the other direction.

"How about I buy you to both some ice cream." She smiled and started to order.

I started to say no. But Emily told her okay. Me and Emily both got a strawberry shake. We walked out the door. After saying thank you to Ms.Mac for the Shake's. We walked back to the car. Saying thank you to Ms. Mac hurts my soul.

"I told you she was acting weird." I say opening the car door.

"She was not what so ever." Emily say getting in the car.

"It's just weird that Ms.Mac was nice to me." I shut the car door and grabbed my seatbelt.

"She's probably going to miss you." She shot me a look and crank the car.

"Ms. Mac miss me I seriously doubt it."

Emily just smiled as she drove off. It was a quite drive to my house. Until Emily spoke up.

"Are you going to be okay up there?" Emily asked giving me a quick stare. Then turning back to the road.

"No I won't. You know I can't get by without you." I say jokingly trying to make her smile.

Emily smiled but it disappeared quick. Emily pulled up in my drive way. We just sat there silently.

"Thank you for everything today Emily. I really appreciate it."

"It was no problem. You always take me out so I returned the favor."

It was quite for a moment. Until my phone rung. I took my phone out and saw that it was my mom calling. I answer the phone.

"Hey mom." I say waiting for her response.

"Hey hun. I was just checking in on you. Making sure you're okay." My mother says.

"Yeah i'm fine. I've been hanging out with Emily." I say knowing she'll be fine with that.

"Okay tell Emily I said hi. And your dinner is in the fridge. For you when you get home Okay honey."

"Okay. Thanks mom I'll see you in a few I love you." I hung up the phone.

"You didn't bother to tell her you were outside." Emily say laughing.

"I guess I forgot to mention that part." I laughed back.

I opened the car door grabbed my bag and began to get out. Emily got out too. We walked to my front door. Emily wrapped her arms around me. And I did the same to her.

"I'm going to miss you." Emily say hugging me tighter.

"I'm going to miss you too."

We let each other go and I watched her get into her car. She rolled down the passenger window.

"Call me when you get there!" She shouted before getting in her car.

"I will Emily drive safe." I said as I watched her drive off.

I went inside my house. I walked to the kitchen. And grabbed my dinner my mom made me. I took the wrap off and threw the plate in the microwave. When my food was done. I grabbed it and sat down to eat. After a while my mom came downstairs.

"Hey sweetie." My mom said sitting besides me.

"Hey mom. How was your day?" I asked stuffing my face at the same time.

"It was okay. I petty much packed everything. Your uncle will be here tomorrow. To help us load the truck."

"Okay. That's nice of him to come and help." I say finishing my dinner.

"How was your day with Emily?"

"It was good. We had a lot of fun today." I put my plate in the sink washing it.

"That's good. Well I'm going to go to bed. See you in the morning I love you." She kissed my forehead before walking to her room.

I walked up stairs to my room. Spot was on my bed sleeping. I took off my clothes and put on gym shorts. I laid on my bed and stared at the celling. I'm really going to miss this place.

•••End Of Chapter•••
If you made it this far thank you for sticking through. Let my know how you felt about this chapter. In the comments and if you enjoyed the read leave vote. Until next time thank you guys.