Chapter 15

"I wished that tonight could go on forever." Mira said.

I was shocked at Mira actions. But I didn't want to ruin anything so I didn't say anything.  We spent the rest of the night talking and looking at the stars.

"So why did you move to California if you don't mind me asking?" Mira said facing me.

"I don't mind. My Mom just got a new job here." I said facing back at her.

"Let's get going my Mom is probably worried sick." She said standing up.

"Yeah you're right." I said folding the blanket.

We walked to the car and got in I put the blanket back in the trunk. We put on are seatbelts and I drove her home. The car ride there was mostly talk about why she didn't like spiderman. After a while I pulled in her drive way.

"You'll like spiderman before the end of the year I guarantee you." I said.

"I don't know if I'll ever like spiderman." She laughed opening the door.

"We'll just have to wait and find out." I laughed back.

"Troy thank you for tonight." She said.

"Anytime Mira." I smiled.

Mira smiled and kissed me on the cheek before getting out the car.

"I might give spiderman a chance just for you." She said closing the door.

I didn't leave until I seen her walk inside her home. I drove off once she got inside. I smiled on the drive home. When I got home I went to check on my Mom. She was asleep and so was spot sleeping beside her. I went in my room and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Rose.

How did everything go with you and Mira?

Everything went good. How did you know me and Mira weren't together anymore?

I just got off the phone with her.

Oh. That explains everything.😅

Yeah. ☺ Thanks for doing this for her it really meant a lot to her.

Anytime I might have enjoyed it more than her.

Lol. Well goodnight thanks again Troy.

Goodnight rose.

I threw my phone on the bed grabbed a pair of gym shorts and a tank top and walked to the shower.

•Mira point of view •

After I got inside I immediately called Rose to tell her what happened.

"Hello." Rose answered.

"Rose I have so much to tell you!" I said and excitement.

"Okay calm down what happened?" She asked.

"Well first I want to say thanks because I know you were behind most of it." I said.

"I don't know what your talking about." She said sounding clueless.

"Rose your the only person who knew about that place." I said.

"Busted I'm sorry I just wanted you to have a good time. Since the party was trash." She said.

"You don't have to apologize Rose I had a great time." I smiled.

"Well I'm sure there's a lot you want to tell me. So let's have a girls day tomorrow and you can tell me everything that happened." She said.

"Okay see you tomorrow Rose goodnight."  I said hanging up the phone.

I ran to my room and leaped on my bed. I couldn't stop smiling. I unlocked my phone and went on Netflix. I type in spiderman in the search box.

•Troy point of view •

My Mom came in my room and told me to get up.

"Why Mom I there's no school today." I said trying to fall back asleep.

"There someone down stairs for you." My Mom smiled.

Who could it be one of the guys? It could be Mira but how would any of them know I lived here. I remember telling Matthew it's probably him. I grabbed my phone and I had one text from Matthew.

Last night was crazy bro. Sorry you had to be a part of all that. Text me back soon man.

Yeah it's Matthew.

"Okay I'm coming down stairs Mom." I said.

"Okay sweetie." She said walking out my room.

I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then walked downstairs. To find out it wasn't Matthew waiting for me. She was talking to my Mom at the table. It can't be her she turned around and smiled.

"Emily"

•End Of Chapter •
If you're reading this you made it to the end of the chapter. She's back guys how do you feel about her return? Let me know in the comments. I'm trying to update more and more. Thanks for staying with me thus far guys. If you enjoyed the chapter leave a vote. And don't forget to comment. Thanks guys.