Chapter 49

"I thought it was you Alexis." She said walking over with a few girls.

"Hey Alexis isn't that." I began to say before she pulled me away.

"Let's just go." Her voice changed she was clearly irritated.

"Hey slow down would ya." The group of girls caught up to us.

"What do you want?" Alexis turned to them with an ice cold stare.

"Whats with that attitude? You ignored us the second half of the semester, and now it's almost the end of summer and this is the first thing you say to us?" She snapped back her eyes were just as cold as Alexis.

"You owe us, matter of fact you owe me an explanation." She said and the girls behind her just agreed.

"I don't owe you a damn thing Britney." Alexis irritation started to from into anger.

"Excuse me? Don't you understand I created you. You became known and popular because of me. Have you forgotten all of that?"

" I was being someone I'm not when I was with you. We was known around school for hurting and bullying people. I'm done with all of that and I'm done with you." Alexis finish saying what she had to before trying to leave.

"Oh is that so? Or is the real reason have something to do with him" She said walking closer to me. Which made Alexis stop walking.

"I almost don't blame you if he is the reason you've been acting so weird. He is a cutie after all. Troy? Was it how about you drop here and I'll show you a good time." Her hands wandered across my body. Going from my neck to my chest.

Before I was able to say anything Alexis grabbed her wrist.

"Do not put your hands on him." Alexis was mad she was more like pissed off.

"Oh and what happens if I do?" She smiled it's like she was teasing her.

"Then he'll be the last thing you'll touch."

"Maybe i'll take my chances. I wouldn't mind as long as it's him." She said while looking me up and down.

Alexis added pressure and Britney pulled away. Even though she still had that sick smile on her face you could tell she was in pain.

"Alexis let's just go okay." I said grabbing her hand and walking away.

"It's just a matter of time before you run him away or he'll leave on his own." Britney shouted behind us.

I let Alexis hand go and walked towards Britney and her sidekicks.

"Listen when I say this shut the hell up. Stop bad mouthing her, she won't run me off and I don't plan on going anywhere. She's trying to be a better person but it's people like you guys that makes it so hard for people like her. Just leave her alone, because she's still going to be the same beautiful, intelligent, amazing person without you guys. So just do me this favor and just stop." Britney stayed quiet as I walked back to Alexis and grabbed her hand.

"Let's get out of here." She smiled and nodded her head.

...

The day came to an end as the sun went away.

"It got late quick didn't it? I asked her as we walked towards her car.

"I suppose it had to come to an end sooner or later." She said I could hear a bit of sadness in her voice.

We made it to her car the walk felt longer than it actually was.

"Well here we are." I stopped a few feet from here car.

"Thank you for today Troy I had tons of fun." She smiled as she stood in front of me.

"So did I I'm happy we ran into each other today."

"Hey, Troy." Her voice soften when she said my name. It seems like she was a bit flustered. She tried to get words out but she was hesitant.

"Did.. did you mean what you said to Britney?" She looked away when she asked but still had the same expression on her face.

"Of course I meant every word." She blushed and looked at me in awe before getting flustered and looked away.

"Even about never walking out on me?" She ask in a whisper.

"Do me a favor and hold your hands out." She did it but had a confused look on her face. I took of my necklace and placed it in her hands.
It was a sun shaped Dimond necklace.

"Whats this for?" She asked holding it in her hands.

"Because I just want you to know you'll always be my brightest star." She blushed and started to smile.

"You sure do know how to play with a girls heart." She said with the same expression on her face. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before getting in her car and driving away.

I'm glad we got to spend this time together Alexis.

End of chapter.

A/n: So guys first I want to say thank you for all the love and support.  We have finally made it to 20k reads. I'm so grateful for everyone who read, voted and added my story. Another great thing is my next chapter will be chapter 50th. Chapter 50 will be the biggest, longest and best chapter I've ever written so far. So guys you don't want to miss it.  Once again thank you guys for everything.  Tune in  soon for Hold on tight  biggest  chapter.