Chapter 14

I stared at Mira in disbelief Alexis couldn't be telling the truth could she? After a long heated conversation I found out everything. Mira told Alexis about Jamie panic attacks a while back. After everything happened Jamie and her boyfriend left.

"I'm going back to enjoy my party. See you around Troy" Alexis smiled getting up from her seat walking back inside.

It was silent for a while. I was waiting for someone to say something but no one did.

"Let's just get out of here and go to my house." Jake said standing up.

No one said anything but we all stood up and walked outside.

I don't know what happen in the past but Mira is a good person. And she doesn't need to feel like this.

"Mira would you like to ride with me?" I asked.

She stared at me for a second then at Rose. Rose gave her a small smile and nodded.

"Sure." Mira said walking to my car.

I waited for Mira to walk a little further before going to Rose.

"Rose me and Mira are going to be a little late heading to Jake." I said.

"I understand just make her feel better she really don't need this on her mind. There's this place she always go to to clear her mind. It's close by here just keep going straight  then when you get to a street named mosely turn left and you'll be there." Rose said showing a small smile.

I showed a smile back before rushing to my car. I opened the door for Mira then got inside. We put on our seatbelts and I drove away.

"Do you know how to get to Jake's home from here?" Mira asked

"No." I answered

"Well it's not far just turn here." She said.

I kept driving looking at the street signs for mosely.

"What are you doing you passed it Troy."  She said raising her voice a little.

"Mira just trust me okay." I said still searching for mosely.

She didn't say anything she just lend back and closed her eyes.

After a few more minutes I finally made it to mosely. Mosely was a beautiful park it had an open field and beautiful trees. I tap Mira waking her from her short nap.

"What. Where are we?" She asked.

"Just get out and walk with me Mira." I said getting out of the car.

I grabbed a blanket from the trunk. My Mom always keep some in there just in case. Mira stepped out the car and we began to walk. After a while a found a place where we could stop walking. It was next to flowers and a small pond. I laid the blanket on the ground.

"What are you doing?" Mira asked.

"Well I'm going to look up at the stars. It will be nice if you joined me Mira." I said holding out my hand.

She grabbed my hand and we just laid down together watching the star's in the sky.

"Troy why did you bring me here?" Mira asked not looking at me.

"To take your mind off things. Everything that was mentioned today doesn't matter. Just forget about the past Mira. We both know the Truth and what really happened."  I replied.

"Thank you for everything Troy." Mira said.

Me and Mira started having a conversation after a while.

"I can't believe you don't like spider man Mira." I said.

"He's just not all that like people think he is." She laughed.

A shooting star passed by.

"Mira look a shooting star make a wish." I said.

"Okay." She said closing her eyes.

"What did you wish for?" I asked.

"I not suppose to tell you but sense you did all of this for me I will." She said.

"Okay so what is it?" I asked looking back at the sky.

Mira laid her head on my chest and wrapped her hands around me.

"I wished that tonight could go on forever."

•••End Of Chapter•••
If you're reading this you made it to the end of the chapter. I know it's been a while since I updated. I've been really busy and a lot of things have been going on. Thanks for staying with me this far. I'm going  to try and update more often just stick with me. If you enjoyed this chapter leave a vote. And don't forget to comment. And guys do Me a favor and check out xxJessiel story it's amazing. Thanks guys.