Chapter 26

Emily Pov
I carried her to the kitchen table to sit her down. I grabbed some wipes and alcohol to clean and wipe away the scratches and cuts.

"Emily I'm sorry I."

"Mom just please stop talking. And let me finish please." I cut her off and wiped more of her scratches.

I finished and helped her to her room.  I laid her down as I were leaving she grabbed my hand.

"Emily. I think it'll be best if you move sooner. Rather than waiting any longer." I was shocked hearing those words.

"What do you mean by "you" mom? You're coming with me." I confirmed holding in my frustration.

"I Don't think I can leave him, at least not now." She looked away and kept talking.

"The house is Already paid for there."

I stood up and released my frustration and anger. "Damnit mom Why do you want to stay with a man who constantly beats you. A man who is nothing more than an alcoholic dumbass!"

"Because that man is your father Emily. And he wasn't always like that I'm the reason why he's like this now." She tried to explain but I didn't want to hear any of it.

"Because you left him and found a Good man. I can't believe you actually let him go for "My dad". That man was a dad more to me than he ever were." She stayed quite I wiped the tears that were forming in my eyes. I walked to my room and took out my phone to call him.

The phone Rong a few times but he finally picked up.

"Hello." His voices was raspy and low I could tell he just woke up.

"Hey Troy I sorry I'm calling so late but." I explained everything that happened today and for the last past few days while holding the tears back.

"I want her to come with me so bad but she won't listen to me. I don't know what he'll do to her if I'm not here." The thought of that broke me into tear's. "I don't know what to do. I don't want to deal with him anymore. I wish my mom could feel the same way. Everything was perfect until she divorce Rick to go back to that brick."
I didn't hear anything from the other line.

"Hello? Hello?" I guess he Fell asleep I was about to push the end button until he yelled.

"Emily don't hang up I'm putting on some clothes I'm on my way down there." He yelled and my face lit up.

"Really? Why? You don't have to." I tried to convince him but I heard his car engine start up.

"Emily get some rest I'll be up there soon." He hung up and I was an shcoked of everything that just happened. I don't want to put him in this. But right now I do need him. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. I woke up and felt someone next to me. I instantly stood up to find that it's Troy.

"Good morning to you too Emily." He smirked standing up besides me.

"How did you get here so fast?" I questioned.

"You know other people would ask why were you in my bed."

"Yeah that too why?"

"Because it looked like you were having a nightmare. You were burning up and I didn't just want to wake you. So I stayed here and watched you to make sure you were okay."

"So you watched me sleep werido." I pushed him on the bed and laughed.

"Yes just for your protection though." He laughed and stood up. I hugged him I'm really glad he's here.

"Well I packed all of your things for you. And your Mom is ready down stairs. So get ready because it's gonna be a ride back."

"You convinced my mom to come how did you do that?" I asked holding back  tears.

"I didn't but I made one stop before here follow me he really wants to meet you." He grabbed my hand and took me to where my mom were sitting and a man standing infront of her.

"Rick?"

"Hey Emily long time no see. Are you going to stand there or come give me a hug?" I ran to hug him I couldn't believe he got him to come.

"I missed you so much princess." He said kissing my Head.

"I missed you too Dad." We let go and I wiped my tears. "I'm going to get ready I'll be right back." I ran back to my room to get ready. Over heard my mom thinking Troy for this.

30 minutes later

We're on are way to California. And Troy told me how he got here so fast. His mom boyfriend let him borrow his pravite jet. I put my head on Troy shoulder.

"Thank you so much for everything." I whispered.

An alarm went off waking me up. I noticed my phone buzzing and I cut it off. I unlocked it and noticed that I never did call him. First it was one then many tears came after that. Hitting my phone as I just sat there.

"Damn. It was all just a dream." I whispered.

To be continued.