Chapter 42

"Jake stop it!" Sam snapped at him helping the dude up.

"Are you okay Luke?" She asked dusting him off.

"Isn't this the same douchebag who was bothering you last time?" Jake asked still heated.

We came over there to calm him down. And Sam explain that he was just there to apologise to her for what he did earlier.

"Oh my bad man I didn't know?" Jake apologize you could hear the guilt in his tone.

"It's fine man I would have done the same thing for my girlfriend too."  He said waving it off.

Girlfriend? Did he just say girlfriend? I looked and everyone else has the same look on there face as I did.

"Girlfriend what are you-." Jake began to say before being cut off.

"Yeah I'm Lucky to have him." Sam said quickly.

"Umm okay well once again Sam I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. Catch you guys later." Luke said once more before walking away.

"Hey what does he mean by girlfriend?" Rose asked and everyone waited for an answer.

"Umm it's a long story." Sam said rubbing her head.

We all went back to the table and Sam explain everything to us.

"I forgot about that part." Jake said smiling at Sam.

"Listen it's not real it was just so they could leave me alone." Sam said shooting down Jake smirk.

"Oh so Jake came and saved the day huh?" Bradley said hitting his back.

"So how long are you guys going to keep this up?" Rose asked with a small smirk of her own.

"Hopefully not long only when Lu is around." She said  and the confusion came back.

"Who is Lu?" Jake asked his attitude shifted.

"Luke the guy we're talking about."

"So you're already giving him Nick names really?" He said at this point he clearly had a problem.

"What's the big deal?" She asked him her attitude began to shift too.

"I'm just saying you just started talking to the guy and already with the nicknames."

"Guys stop." Mira tried to intervene.

"Is that what's really bothering you, because I gave him a damn nickname. " Sam got louder.

"It doesn't bother  me at all. Why would I care it's not like we're actually dating remember." Jake spat out Sam stayed quite for a moment before responding.

"You're right I would never date a guy like you for real." She said before leaving.

Tonight was just a long night.

To be continued.