Chapter 34

A few weeks have passed and my friendships with everyone has been skyrocketing. It feels like I knew them all forever now.

"How about you Sam?"

"Hello earth to Sam, are you still with us?" Troy said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah yeah what happened again?" I asked confused as everyone smirked and laughed.

"We was talking about what we're going to do when school's out for summer break. Do you have any plans?" Matthew asked and everyone waited for an answer.

"Well if  she does has something planned I wouldn't mind tagging along with her." Jake said sliding towards her. She slid away and laughed.

"Well besides work nothing and I'm sure my sister would let me take days off. Right my lovely sister?" She yelled  so her sister could hear.

"Of course make the most out of your summer." She yelled back which made me smile. My sister loved my friends and the cafe became somewhat like a base for us. She doesn't mind if we stay after closing either.

"Welp you heard her I'm all yours." I notice a smile on Jake's face. I gave him a wink and smiled at everyone else.

"Now that, that part is taken care of any one have any ideas on what to do?"

"My family has a beach house that we don't use. Maybe we can go there for a few days." Rose said waiting on any better suggestion.

"That sounds great everyone in?" Matthew asked looking around and everyone agreed.

"As long as there is babes there in all in." I rolled my eyes at Jake's comment.

"Then it's settled beach house it is."

"I can't wait." Mira said and Troy agreed with her.

Everyone started getting real pumped for it.

"Let's make this trip one for the ages." Matthew said putting his hand out. Everyone did the same. We must have been reading each other minds because when we threw our hands up we shouted.

"Let's go summer!!"

After that summer break would soon be here faster then we thought.

End of chapter.