Questions and Concerns

Starting this off I want to say thank you guys for all the love and support you've been giving.

I'm making this because some of you guys have questions and/or concerns that I'm not always able to get to. So with this I'm going to answer all the most asked questions and concerns you have.

1. When will hold on tight be finished?

A. I honestly don't know yet. But I do know how the story will end.

2. What does the Characters look like?

A. I will have a chapter where I'll be most detailed on every Character.

3. Is this story about your life?

A. Some parts yes some parts no.

4. Why didn't you make any holiday or school event Chapters? Are planning on doing so?

A. Yes. I do plan on doing them, the reason I haven't yet is because I wanted to get the whole hold on tight crew together. And I needed Emily to be back in the main story, she plays a big role in the events.

5. How old and what grade are the main Character.

A. (I'm sure I've mentioned this) 17-18  and they are in jr year now.

6. Will Troy be with Emily?

A. Maybe

7. Will Troy be with Mira?

A. Maybe

8. Will this book have a sequel?

A. Umm it have crossed my mind a few times, but if I was to answer it now. No This story will not have a sequel. My answer might change in the future but for now it's a no.

9. (Biggest question.) WHEN DO YOU UPDATE?!?!

A. I try to update at least one every two weeks. I'm trying to update once a week, but with things going on in my life it's hard to do so.

And that's it for the questions and concerns. Those was the most asked questions I've gotten for Hold on tight. If you guys have any more be free to inbox me or leave it here in the comments. I'll be sure to reply to them. Stay safe and keep reading, thanks guys

And one last thing I do have other stories I work on, but Hold on tight is my main number one story right now. I work on this story more than any other I have.