Chapter 50 pt.2

TROY POV
"What was that about?" Jake asked us as he took a seat.

"Nothing really she was just stopping by." Bradley assured him.

"Hey, there's a festival tomorrow. Do you guys want to go?" Matt asked Bradley, and I picked up on what he was doing.

"Yeah, sure, let's ask the girls to join us." Bradley added, taking his phone out.

"I don't think Sam would be able to make it. I'm pretty sure she'll  have to work." Jake said, disappointed playing with his glass.

"I'm sure everything will work out, bro." I patted his back, and the others agreed.

Next day

"Are you sure you want to cover my shift today? Today is going to be a very busy day." Sam asked for the third time.

"Yes, I'm sure Sam go enjoy the festival." I said, moving her towards the door. Jake and the others were waiting for her outside.

"Thank you." She smiled and gave me a hug goodbye.

"You guys have fun." I waved goodbye  as they began to get inside the cars and drive away."

"Thank you for doing this for my sister Troy. This really means a lot to her." Sue said, standing behind me.

"It's really no problem. It makes me happy to see them happy." I smiled, and so did she.

"Well, tonight will be busy, as you know, but we do have an extra set of hands." She said and left me a bit confused.

"Really? Who?" Emily walked from the back, adjusting her apron.

"Emily? I thought you were meeting the guys at the festival."

"Yeah, I was, but I couldn't just  leave you by yourself." She said, walking  closer to towards me.

"Remember when I asked you were you going to be okay over here. When we we're back in ohio?"  She asked , ooking straight into my eyes.

"Yeah, when you asked ,  told you no ,  couldn't get by without you." I said , ot breaking our contact.

"Did that change?" Her voice softened, and her eyes sparkled as she stepped closer.

"Of course not." She blushed, and I smiled.

"You guys are so cute." Sue said, making us laugh.

"How long have you been there?" I  continued to laugh.

"I've been here the whole time. But please don't mind me get back to your lovely dovely couple stuff." She smiled  and put her hand on her cheek.

"Oh, we're not a couple. We're just best friends." I said, causing Sue to make a confused look. She looked toward Emily, and she nodded her head.

"We're just friends." Emily said, her voice a little low.

"Wow, that's a shame." Sue began to say before the door opened.

"Welcome." We all said as customers started to come in.

SAM'S POV
It didn't take us long to get here. This place is way bigger than I thought I'd   be.

"Okay, so what's the first  thing we're going to do?" Jake asked, rubbing his hands together.

"Well, we're going this way. You guys have fun." Matthew said as he and the others started to walk into the crows. Rose was giving me thumbs up, I guess, a sign of good luck.

"Well, I guess it's just us. Let's go have some fun." He smiled and held his hand out.

"I hope you're ready to lose." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

End of chapter 50 pt2

Guys, I'm back!! I'm sorry for the long wait. Thank you, guys, for not giving up on my story. You're truly amazing, and I really appreciate it.  The next chapter will come soon.