Chapter 39

"Troy wake up, hey dude get up already." Matthew said poking my sleeping body.

"Bro you're never going to wake him up like that ,Step aside." Jake said before grabbing my blanket and throwing it off of me.

The bright lights hit my face it felt very displeasing.

"Five more minutes please." I said barely getting the words out of my sleepy voice.

"Bro it's passed noon." Matthew said looking at his phone.

"Oh that's nice you guys should enjoy the day." I said burying my face in the pillow.

"Does he really plan on sleeping all day?" Bradley opened the door and asked.

"I suppose so." Matthew answered in disappointment.

"But we had plans today man. Go to the beach and look for hot babes." Jake cried grabbing the end of my bed.

"I think you're the only person who had  those plans." Bradley said irritated at him already.

"We'll find a way to get you up. Let's go guys." Matthew said leading them out and closing the door behind him.

"Finally I can get more sleep." I thought out loud before a drifted to sleep.

About thirty minutes later I heard footsteps.

"Where is he?"

"Still in bed."

"Okay give me five minutes." She busted open my door and jumped on me.

"Rise and shine sleepy head!" Sam shouted as I tried to held the little air left inside me.

I finally got ready we had breakfast and decided to go back to the beach.

...

When we got there it was more people than last time.

"Look at all these babes." Jake said rubbing his hands together.

"You honestly make me sick." Sam said Rolling her eyes.

"Guys let's just enjoy the beach look I got drink's." Rose held the drinks up before she got hit hard with a ball.

"Rose are you okay?" Bradley quickly rushed to her side and asked.

"Yeah it just sacred me a bit."

"Hey can we have our ball back?" A guy walked up and asked.

Bradley picked up the ball and walked towards him.

"Sure, but can you apologize to my friend for hitting her and spilling her drink." He somewhat demanded.

"Umm no it was an accident and they do attend to happen." The guy said staring down Bradley.

I never seen Bradley like this before his face change to anger.

"Look just apologize to my friend and you can have the stupid ball back." He said at this point irritated. People started gathering around us.

"What? Are you going to make me?"  He walked closer to Bradley.

"I guess so."

Bradley dropped the ball and pushed the dude down. We got in between before anything else could happen.

"Bradley calm down." Matthew said as we held him back.

"Yeah Bradley I'm okay." Rose tried to tell him.

His friends were telling him to calm down as well.

"Look how about this." Some random person began to say.

"Play ball for it loser do what ever the winner say." Everyone just looked lost and confused. Some even laughed at his option.

"Fine when I win I want you and your crew out of here!" He shouted at Bradley.

"Fine you're on punk!" Bradley spat back.

We tried to explain to Bradley that this was stupid and childish. But he wasn't listening to anything we had to say.

"Listen man let's just forget about today and move on." I said I should have kept quiet because now I'm also playing in this game.

"Knock em dead you got this boys!" Rose and Sam shouted you guys were just against it a second ago.

I guess it's no backing out now.

To be continued.