Chapter 21

"It's me Troy your Father." He said waiting for me to responded back.

Hearing his voice brought back so many memories. To bad those memories wasn't good ones.

"How did you get this number?" I responded in a icy cold tone.

"Do that matter son? I miss you I've missed you for so long." He said I could hear the guilt in his voice.

"What do you want?" I asked rudly.

He was quite for a while before he spoke.  "Troy listen I'm sorry for what happened years ago. But it's more to it then you know. I want you to know everything that have happened that night. So please tell me where you are so I can tell you face to face." He pleaded.

"Alright.  I'll text you the address and you better not tell one lie."

"I won't son I promise. I love."

I hung up the phone before he was able to finish.  Hearing his voice again  just caused my head to rattle.

"Troy are you okay? " Mira asked  showing a worried face.

I forgot she was there the whole time.

"Yeah I'm okay Mira." I said trying to give her a warm smile.

She placed her hand on mine and our eyes made contact.

"Troy I'm here for you. If there's something on your mind you can tell me."

Only Emily  knew about my Father. It hurts me the most thinking about him. Because I don't think I can forgive him for what he did to me and my Mom.

"I know Mira." I said standing up.

"Okay Troy let's try getting some sleep.  And if you feel like talking you know I'm here." She smiled and gave me a hug before we started walking back to the room.

.....

When I woke up everyone were still sleeping. I quietly grabbed my things and walked outside to my car. Last night still bothered me could my mom be hiding something from me?  No that couldn't be possible.  I got in my car and drove home. My Mom car was parked outside I'm glad she was home because I need answers. I walked in the house walked to my room and grabbed some fresh clothes before heading to the shower. I was in the shower longer than I've ever been before. I think it's because it helped me clear my head or something. I put on my fresh clothes. (black jeans and a white Nike shirt)  Brushed my teeth and quickly went to knock on my mom door. After a few knocks she finally let me in and I followed her back to her bed.

"Honey what are you doing here I thought you were with your friends." She said letting out a yawn.

"Yeah I was but something came up." I said hoping she'll catch on somehow.

"What was it sweetie is everything okay?" She ask her tiring voice disappeared.

"Dad called Me last night." I told her making eye contact waiting for a response.

She showed a blink face as if I said something make believe.

"Your father called you?  What did he want?"  She asked eagered to know.

"He told me something about that night years ago. He told me it's more to it then I know."

When I told her that her eyes lost Connect with mines.

"Mom what was he talking about? " I  asked trying to get her to look at me.

"Did you give him our address?" She asked her eyes finally reconnecting with mines. 

"No not yet I wanted to tell you about it before I did anything."

"Okay give him our address it's about time you  knew the truth." She said her voiced cracked.

I texted him the address and he told text back saying he'll be here and a few days.

I faced my Mom and she had this look on her face it's hard to explain.  But she seems worried very worried.  What could she be hiding from me.

A few days passed I've been with Mira and the guys just to try to get my mind off things. But today was the day when I finally find out the truth. It was around nine at night and me and my mom was at the kitchen table.

"I don't think he's coming sweetie." My mother said sounding a bit relieved.

"Mom just tell me now what happened?  What are you guys hiding from me?" I asked rising my voice a bit.

Before she could get the words out their was a knock on the door.

"Honey we don't have to do this." She tried to convince me but it was too late.

"Come in." I yelled loud enough for him to hear me.

The man who opened the door was no doubt my father. But there was someone with him. A boy who looks around my age. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black shirt with grey jeans. He looked very familer too familer I feel like I know him. My dog ran to him in a friendly way like he knew him too. He looked at me with the same expression I had.  I can't believe who it was. I faced my Mom to see her reaction.

"Honey I'm so sorry." My mom said I heard the heartbreak

We walked towards each other and then embraced each other with a hug. Because I knew that this person was no other than my younger brother. The only question is why did my parents tell me he died?

•End Of Chapter•
I probably could have done why better than this guy's I'm sorry . But I had to update because it's been almost a month or a month and a  few weeks. Just keep going with me guys. Tell me how you feel about this chapter. Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed thanks guys. (P. S It literally took me about an hour to find a way to close the chapter 😑)