Chapter 45

The wind gently blew carrying his words with it.

"I said can I talk to you Sam?" He asked again breaking my thoughts.

"Sure what do you want?" I asked avoiding eye contact.

"Listen Sam I just want to say sorry for everything back there. I didn't mean any of it." He gently grabbed my face towards his.

"Yes you did you flipped out and then you come here and say you didn't mean any of it!" I threw his hand off me.

"I honestly don't know why you came after me. It's not like we're actually together remember?" I spat at him I feel bad but I need to get this off my chest.

For a moment he just looked at me. Hurt in his eyes he just began to walk away, So I thought. That hurt in his eyes a moment ago turned into rage. He began taking steps towards me and I took steps back.

"You know what Samantha you're right we were never dating. But those days we spent together felt real to me. I came after you because I lov-"

"Don't say it!" I pushed him before he was able to finish

"Don't you even began to lie to me." My voice cracked as I held back tears.

"I'm not lying to you." He said soft and calmly.

"We can never be in a real relationship. You have your babes and all there other girls you talk to. You'll never-"

"And I'll drop them all for you every single one! Ever since I met you I tried to be with you. If you just give me a chance, I can show you I'm serious. That your the only person I want Sam. I've never felt this way about any one before. These past days been the best days of my life Sam. And I don't want them to stop not now or not never." He cut me off and said.

I shook my head and for some reasons tears began to fall. I know his history with females I don't want to be some girl added to his list. But at the same time I think I love him. He held me And looked me in the eye.

"Just give me a chance."

...

"Took you guys long enough." Rose asked as we walked inside the house.

"Soo?" She asked and everyone looked at us.

"We're together." I smiled and so did Jake.

"For real this time?" Matthew asked.

"For real this time." Jake laughed.

Before we knew it they rushed us and started to congratulate us.

"You better treat her good." Rose spat out.

"Sam please take care of him." Bradley smiled.

"I'm happy for you guys." Troy said.

For the rest of the night it was just laughs and congrats.

Jake pov

We decided to stay up longer the guys seem more happy about it then Sam and I were.

"Hey Jake let me talk to you for a second." Bradley said he walked outside and I followed.

"Listen Jake don't mess this up for yourself okay." He said holding nothing back.

"I won't did you really call me out here to tell me that." I said a bit offended.

"Yeah I did. You got history Jake and its not good history either."

"I know she knows that too. Look man I'm not going to do anything foolish to lose her. Why do you even care so much?"

"Because we've been friends a long time in I never seen you act towards any girl like you do Sam. I see your really happy I just don't want you to mess this up for yourself." He said.

"Don't worry man I won't And if I even start to I'll know you be there to knock some sense into me, like you always have been since we were kids." I smiled and we fist bumped.

"Guys come back inside the foods about done!" Rose shouted from inside.

"Hey maybe it's your turn next." I hit his shoulder he smiled and shook his head.

End of Chapter.