"That's good" Maggie tells her "you should three be safe here. The bus got out, Glenn got out I'm gonna find him"

"Maggie" I say

"With any luck the bus is gone" Sasha says

"It was heading east down the main road, if I follow that direction I might be able to pick up its tracks" Maggie says

"Alone? With just that" I ask

"I'm out of ammo so yeah. I couldn't find Beth: I know Glenn got out and I know which way he went. I'm gonna go get him and I'm gonna come back for you we both are" Maggie says sternly

"Maggie" I raise my voice

"I'm going" she says back

"We cannot split up not now" Sasha says

"I'm going"

And with that she starts walking off through the woods. Bob and I stand up and follow her.

"You said it. We can't split up" I says to Sasha

We follow Maggie on to a road but she is way ahead of us. We are walking in one line.

"You could have helped me stop her" Sasha says "if you're trying to make me feel sorry for you it's not working" she says towards Bob.

"Damn, it means I let myself get shot up for nothing" He says I laugh a little at that

"The odds of us finding him, we should be out looking for food, shelter"

"Yeah why is that" I ask

"So we can live" Sasha says

"Then what"

"What" she says confused

"Maybe we didn't survive just to keep surviving"

"Shit happens. Not everything has to mean something"

"No it doesn't have to but it can. If you make it that way and that's what it seems like we're doing and I'm down with that" Bob says

We see the bus. But it's broken down and Maggie starts running to it. Bob and I call for her and chase after her. There's a bunch of walkers in the bus.

"We should go" Maggie says

Maggie walks to the back off the bus and try's to open it.

"Maggie stop" I say

"Maggie Maggie" Sasha says

"I have to know if he's in there" she says

"Fine but we do it together" Bob says "smart, let them out one at a time"

"Two of us should be at the door in case they stack up against it" Sasha says

"I have to be here" Maggie says "I need to see there faces"

"And I'll be here with you" I say "you should do this alone"

I grab not her hand and she squeezes it. Tightly.

"Thank you Lilly"

Sasha opens the door and the first one is not Glenn then another one again not Glenn and Maggie walks closer still no Glenn. The all the walkers pill out. Me Sasha and Bob start killing them. Maggie stands there for a moment and then helps. None of them were Glenn.

"I'm sorry" I say

Maggie starts to cry. She had. I idea were her husband is if he was the on the bus. She land against the bus.

"But they got away" Sasha says

"They were good people all of them" Bob says

Maggie slowly walks towards us. She stops when she reaches us then turns around and goes back to the bus. Sasha says she can do it but Maggie climbs in before she finishes. She wakes through the bus I follow her in. There is a lot of blood and smells really bad. There's one Walker on the floor she kills it and pushes it out of the bus another grabs her ankle and she kills it and sits in a seat and cries. I go and sit with her and wrap my arms around her. I'm basically in her lap and she's holding on to me crying. She doesn't know if her husband is alive and that's probably scary as shit for her.

After awhile we get off the bus and head on the road again.
------------------------------------------------------