June

Its getting hotter outside, the breeze is warm against your face, you can smell the freshly cut grass and the  sweetness of the flowers. you can hear the buzzing of the bees and im gonna stop there because im starting to sound a tad gay. me and luna went on a picnic on this hilly grassy scenic spot in the country, it peaceful and calm,  i laid down the blanket and sat down with Lunas head resting on my lap. we talked and i fed her olives and graped bread and cheese.  nobody else was around so we didnt have to worry about kissing and getting dirty looks off people. we decided to lay down and look up at the clouds and had to see shapes we find it quite  fun you might think different. it got to about 5pm and it started to turn abit cooler so we decided to pack up and head home.

we have now left school for good so i will never have to go there because it was the worest time of my life only thing good about it is i met luna but a part from that it was hell. were not going to prom because they dont like us and we dont like them so were going to have our own party with just us 2.

Lunas decided to stop all treatment because she knows shes going to die anyway and the treatment only makes her ill, so she decided that she might as well be able to do things then be really sick and she doesnt want to prolong her death.

I think you should now that sex is a lot better in the shower or bath because it makes it last longer  and it makes you feel more turned on its gonna sound weird but its easier to move  and touch each other you know. but it is a hell of a lot better in water espically warm water and also stood up its pretty good.  ut the best type of sex is looking into the eyes of the one you love .

well tat sums up june so i will to you later.