Christmas day

I woke up the next morning and luna was still fast asleep. She is so beautiful when she sleeps, I'm not a  a phsyco or anything but i do enjoy watching her sleep. when she finally woke up we ran down stars with my brother and sister and before we opened all the presents we had a special christmas breakfast of pancakes, waffles, strawberries eggs and bacon. oh yeah toast with nutella aswell. like I said were pigs. before we opened our presents we all watched High School Musical. its not that bad a film really some of the girls are fit but yeah thats all really. ok ok I do like it. I find it good and the songs are good. call me what you want but at least im being my self. I made mum some breakfast and a cup of tea. also a magazine so she could have breakfast in bed.

we finally got to open our presents thank god for that. I had to go and get Luna's guitar from the serect location and as soon as I walked in holding it she just screamed. Then she ran over and wrapped her arms round my neck and kissed me. i then gave her the two cds and chocolate and she loved the cds aswell. the chocolate didn't last 10 minutes she at it pretty much straight away. I only had two she at the rest of the box. Luna had bought me a watch, a book of famous quotes a cd of love songs and chocolate. The watch was soo good it was silver and I wil always wear it.

It's now 3 pm and its time for xmas dinner yayyayayayaayayay.

For starters we had minestrone soup with crusty buttered bread yum yum. the main course was a vegetarian roast, stuffing, roast potatoes, peas,carrots and cauliflower cheese and yorkshire pudding covered in gravy. (I'm soooooo fulllllll) for pudding was ginger cake covered in custard. and for second desert later on was cheese and crackers. washed down with coke and shandy.

Then we sat down in front of the tv and watched Nightmare before christmas and played games then we all went to bed around 12 o'clock and me and luna stayed awake till 2 ish. we were just talking as normal.