new years day

we woke up in each others arms just looking at each other and it was one of thoose situations where we both want to make love again but does the other person. But like last night it started with a kiss and we sort of made love again. I didnt want it to stop....... we just smiled not speaking at all we were to busy kissing we tossed over so Luna was on top I was holding her tight in my arms then the good feeling stoped and we just laid there more.

we got our pjs on and went down for breakfast and ate while watching telly. after that we had nothing to say. FUCK ME sorry dont actually do that its just that I remembered I didnt use a comdom so yeah we will have to go and get luna the mnorning after pill just incase. 

As weve already had sex and seen each other naked we showered together. hahaha we washed each others and washed each other with soap and,  this sounds bad sorry but we had errrm sex....again but with the hot water on us and the water  it felt more magically than before. dont ask how we had sex standing up we just did and it felt and lasted longer than before.

we quickly got readybefore having to go to the doctors before 12 because its only open for a couple of hours to day. the doctor asked how long ago did we have the most recent  sex and we was like ermm.. 1 hour a go. *arkward* then he said how many times in the last 24 hours. well that sounded worse. we told the truth 4. he looked a bit shocked. not suprises at all. he gave her 2 tablets to take so she did so she wont get pregnant which is very good. Im too young to be a dad.

we are like to badly behaved school kids, we need to grow up, we are soo immature who gives one anyway.

we got the bus to my aunties house and we had to listen to loads of boring stories that i know off by heart from the 'good oold days' not to be bad mannered or anything but I dont give a shit.

the food was crap.

the fireworks were crap.

basically the whole evening was crap

finally home time and it was late. me and luna was tired, dont know why but you know we just are we have been very busy

we couldnt do anything tonight damn mum would kill me so now we have to wait till we are alone again........ oh well good night.