may

Lunas still on treatment to make sure she goes on for as long as possible but shes now lost all her but she is still as cute as a butten. we went swimming for a couple of hours it was fun we went on the slides and every thing it was fun.

once we got home Mum was out with abi and toby. me and luna both wanted a shower after swimming so we went up stairs and undressed, i sneaked up behind her and grabbed her waist and kissed her, i picked her up laid her down on my bed then i got up on top of her and i took her i took her pants of and she took mine of. we kissed and kissed. my hands were on the pillow next to lunas head. i looked into her eyes. about 6 minutes later i started to get tired so we rolled over and Luna placed her hands on my chest and moved them down towards my waist. when we couldnt go anymore we just laid there in each others arms and just talked.

we must of fell asleep for half an hour so we deciced to go and get in the shower...together. we got in and got the soap and rubbed it on each others body and as we washed the soap off my hand slipped down her body and then between her legs, she grapped my waist and snogged me. well we didnt have sex again thats for sure.

another day we had a big party in our garden with loads of people there for a BBQ, we played games, we danced and some people got a little bit tipsy. not me though im not allowed to drink cos it could affect my diabeties so i could die and that could be crap so yeah.

but the rest of the month was pretty boring because the weather is still cool so we cant really do ought so we just mucked about going to the cinema and that but we did still have hospital visits for Luna so that took most days up.

hope the weather brightens up soon because im bored of this crappy weather.