Monday 20th December

WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY. IT'S MONDAY AND CHRISTMAS IS 4/5 DAYS AWAY WHATS THE POINT????????????????????????????????????????????

OK now that's out of  my system its the last day so everyone is excited and I don't know why we're here because all we are going to do is quizzes and watch films so I would rather be at home. well I'm here now so lets get on with it.

Luna ran up to me and hugged and gave me a kissed. we went to the canteen and got tea and toast each and we talked. she asked  about my diabetes and there's not much to talk about really. I explained to her how to use my insulin thingy if I collapse or something well I need someone to know as well as Luna I told my friends and some teachers. im allowed to eat in lessons aswell if I need to. hhahahahahahaha. its not funny but I do love food thats the funny thing.

OK my first lesson is Spanish and we learned about christmas in spain and some spainsh christmas words I already know so its pointless. my teacher also gave use all  a little bag  sweets I had a couple then I saved the rest for later.

on the way to history luna fell up the stairs and we lost it. we couldnt stop laughing we were 5 minutes late. oooops. not my fault I was helping Luna. we did a quiz and the prize was a snowman toy for the two winners. One team cheated so they got disqualified and was forced to do work hahaha. and the team that won was me and luna. Everyone may be smarter then us but we have common knowledge and we read the news and enjoy traveling so i think that makes us smarter then everyone else.  you might think im wrong but thats your opionion.

its break time and theres a christmas bun sale so i bought luna a smarties one ans my self a vanilla one. we sat on a bench outside while we ate buns and it started to snow. the flakes were huge. there sort of like angels, delicate and graceful. its sounds cheesey  I know it does but listen im not your normal guy I am different. im not afraid to show my true feelings. im not afraid to be romantic or say cheesy things. I  think that is what girls find attractive instead of them arse holes who have hundreds of girls and cheating on them and ripping there heart outvand crushing it.

I had maths next and the only teacher in the whole school makes us do work for fuck sake how bloody tight is that. we did revision why why why why why ......why why why. 

finally drama and we have to preform our show then we had a little party. I fell off stage it hurt. everybody laughed even the teacher at least we have a party so everyone forgot the fact I fell off stage. it was right after a really cute bit where i was Romeo and Luna was Juliet and it was the first time they meet the bam I fall off the stage.

not much happened at lunch or English so i'll fast forward 2 hours. it had snowed quite alot and on the way out teachers were supervising us so we didn't throw snowballs. we walked though the park home and I push Luna into the snow then crawled above her I looked into her eyes then kissed her. she then pushed me and threw snow in my face and that's how we got into a snowball fight. it took us 2 hours to get home because we were playing in the snow. its exercise its good for you. its bloody cold though i'll give you that. I walked Luna home and left so her dad didn't see me. he hates me and i dont know why.

I got home had a shower and tea before playing GTA4 then went to bed. before I went to sleep i texted luna saying 'good night my beautiful angel' As i nodded off i dropped my phone on my face.... ouch. im so acciendent prone. at least I didn't get a nose bleed. Cant wait to tell Luna that it will defo make her laugh anyway night.x