5th march

crap my head !

I woke up in hospital about 1 hour ago  I think ive been asleep or whatever about 3 days so i have know idea what has happened so im very confused. I found out that my sugars were dangerously low and I nearly went into a diabetic coma so I could of died. Aren't I lucky??

Lunas been asleep since I woke up so she has know idea that I am awake and ok as fair as I know. the doctor came in to check on me and my sugars are fine but there could be damage to some organs so I have to do some tests and scans to make sure i'm ok and I  am I can go home tomorrow so hopefully I'm ok.

not long after Luna woke up and she smiled at me and ran over to me. she held me tight and kissed my forehead. I just laughed at how stupid I was for not eating. I am stupid I know the risks and I did nothing to prevent it so I'm not going to blame anyone else but my self.

my test came back clear so they said that I am very lucky this time. so they said that I can come home if I feel well enough. which I do. so I guess that I can go home, mum picked us up and took us home. for the rest of the day I got to relax and watch tv so I dont have to do anything. yay.

I had a bit of tea and went to sleep, I felt really drowsy so I went up stairs to sleep. I think it must of been all the medicine I've had but I feel so ill but I just need to sleep it off.

later guys