1st february

sorry I haven't written in a while its just that I have been busy with exams and shit. If you must know we haven't 'done it' since the last time I wrote. well one we haven't had time due to exams but also we havent had the house to ourselves. but I dont mind if we dont do it for a while because we are young healthy and nothing is going to happen to us.

lunas out shopping with mum so I have to babysit the kids.  hahaha I love them really I just put a dvd on and got them food and they were happy enough. I want to go shopping but no its girls only. i bet their buying my birthday presents even though its 3 weeks away. I just do everything last minute. thats not a good thing is it. no. ok. just me? yeah? thought so.

I wish luna was here im bored without her cant wait for her to get home. its a bit wierd really because mum has pratically adopted her so am i techically dating my sister. ewwww. were not blood related...thats alright then.

when will the be home? 

2 hours later...................................

I just got a phone cann and theres been a car crash so they are stuck in traffic so I have to cook tea for my brother and sister, bath them and send them to bed. then I have to clean the house and make something for me and luna and mum. how fun is that?

finally their home at last............

we ate tea watched telly and went to bed.

that was it really so yeah.

night

lets hope tomorrow is more  fun.