5 days later

It's Bonfire night and Luna's spending it with my family again. They don't mind they love Luna probably more then her own parents. My brother and sister like her too, she likes them. She told me that she can't remember what its like to be part of a family. The last time she she were part of a family was while her brother was still alive.

The fireworks we bought were brilliant they were also really bright and colourful, some of then were really loud. We also had a BBQ on the go with burgers and sausages. We also had jacket potatoes. For pudding we had parkin and custard. throughout the evening we also ate cinder toffee and bonfire toffee.

The bonfire me, Luna, Toby and Abi ( my siblings) was massive. We roasted marshmallows on the fire and sang songs with me on my guitar. Luna said I should go on X factor but i don't think I'm that good a singer but just to make her happy when I turn 16 i will go on.

Once Luna had gone  and Toby and Abi had gone to bed I helped mum tidy up. She told me that I should visit it my dad but I really didn't want to. She said I need my dad in my life but for the past 4 years i've been fine without him. He never has made and effort to see me. All he does is send me a cheaque ever year for £100. He thinks that makes everything better. wow. really??