1 week later (12th march)

It's been one week since I last wrote and not much has happened, all we have done is school and shop so its being a very boring week. I'm all better as far as I know so that's good. Today is Saturday and mums taking Toby and Abi to the cinema and for pizza so we have nothing to do.

They left around 1pm so they won't be back till 6pm ish so we have the house to ourselves, it was quite a nice day so we had a 'romantic' walk through the park and we went on the swings. Your never too old for swings are you?

We ate ice-cream on the grass and just talked about stuff which you won't find that interesting so there's no need to tell you. It started to turn a bit cooler so we decided to go back home and watched dvds. One of the films we watched was a romance. shit. What was it called?? ermm. OH yeah it's called Letters To Juliet and it's actually quite a good film.

We decided to change into our pajamas half way through the film, so we went up stairs and i was just in my boxers and luna had a big t-shirt on and underwear. We started kissing and I my hand went from her cheeck down to her boobs, down her stomach and slipped into her pants. Her hands just rested on my chest. My other hand was on her chest. I got hold of her and laid on the bed with her on top, my hand was still down her pants. ( You know what I was doing so no need for detail). She started to untie my boxes and I could tell that she was getting turned on, so I knew that this was going to be good. We got up and kissed and made our way to the bathroom to run the bath. We started to take our clothes off, and we kissed and felt each other up.

We climbed into the bath and kept on feeling each other,(she didnt touch my willy she didn't want to do that) We then basically had sex, only once though. We then washed each others hair and body, about 30-45 minutes later we got out and dressed and carried on watching the film.

I put a pizza in the oven and some chips and beans. yum. not long later mum cme home and made us all go to bed. its only 7.30pm. we watched tv in my bed then fell asleep.