At school

Everyone started to talk about us at school because we had been on the news cos, of what had happened. They might of been jealous that we had been on telly. Also some of the girls were jealous that Luna had me as a boyfriend and some of the girls didn't and they think there better looking.

NOTE TO ALL GIRLS: WEARING TOO MUCH MAKE UP AND FLASHING YOU'RE BOOBS MAKES US GUYS THINK YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT SEX, BUT IF YOU TONE IT ALL DOWN YOU MIGHT EVEN GET IN TO A PROPER RELATIONSHIP.

So anyway it's a week later and still no people arrested over my attack. Some boys came up to me and was about to punch me but i got there first. I heard one of their voices i then realized that the attackers were them. So after school I met up with Luna and we went to the  police station to tell them who we think the attackers were.

They were the tough guys, bad boys all girls fancied them. I don't know why their are all ugly and covered in spots. They all have rotten teeth or teeth missing. They always get in to trouble and they are all quite stupid.

You might think i'm just jealous of them trust me I am not. I would rather be dead then look like them. And no I am not being over-dramatic its true.