8th february

2 weeks till my birthday I cant wait.............................I wonder what im getting. well my mum brother sister and Luna are the only people buying me something. I dont mind anyway i have to go to school, but no Luna isnt ready. But I wait for her and she 'only' takes 20 minutes so we aren't late we make it just in time for registration. thankfully.

English was soo boring we had to learn how to write a letter....why I do not know.....please tell me why I need to write a letter?

next we had history, well I had history Luna had Spanish. I do really like history I find it interesting learning about the past, and how it affected us.

we had break next me and Luna got a hot chocolate and wedges each. we just talked about random shit and about annoying girls in lessons doing that stupid girl voice which is soo fake but they think its cute. who on earth told them its cute plus it looks like their related to the 'annoying orange'

we had pshe (ethics) and we are doing sex education that is proberbly a bit late for us. guess what they handed out to us...... condoms. we could of done with them weeks ago. we're not the only ones in our year quite a lot have had sex. we should of been taught it fully before y11 because lets face by year 11 we are all sexually active in some way.

we ate lunch and there was a fight about someone sleeping with someone elses girl friend. its stupid. only 2 hours to go till home time and i have science and maths which were both boring so I wont talk about becase threres no point at all. so i will fast forward 2 hours.

i met Luna after school and we walked home. have i told you what my siblings are called? my brother is called toby and my sister is called abi. they are at a child minders so we could have the house to ourselves, we were hungary so we got a bag of crisp and a bottle of pop and were just sat in my room watching telly.

we decided to change in to our pajamas we changed our tops first and took our trousers off and we started kissing and I picked luna up and laid down on my bed and i had my hands on lunas waist and hers were on my chest. we smiled at each other. I searched in my drawers for a condom as quick as I could. I ripped it open and started to put it on. as i did that luna tied her hair. she then got back on top of me and we kissed, I then took off lunas underwear. I could feel the adrenaline rushing through me and we kissed some more and we rolled over I placed my hands on the pillow either side of Lunas head and kissed her. we were sighing deeply and were getting faster and faster and we rolled over again and luna took over we then turned onto our side holding each other tight in our arms and after a few minutes it was all over. we just laid the holding each other breathing deeply and not talking, we then finished off getting dressed and went down stairs and mum tony and abi came in like 5 minutes later so that was good timing.

we all had tea watched telly then went to bed and I was  knacked. not suprised after that though and it felt soo good even better because we havent done it in a while. night