2 weeks later

its been 2 weeks since me and Luna did it, and 2 weeks since Luna's dad went to jail and i've never seen Luna as happy so that makes me happy. mum took the little ones out for tea and the cinema so me and luna had the house to our selves. I made her beans on toast.  we wasn't very hungry so thats all we fancied.

after tea Luna went up for a shower, a few minutes later I sneeked up and stripped off and got in the shower with luna and we kissed and....... sort of had sex. we turned the shower off and got out and I got her agaisnt the wall... we kissed and kissed.........we then got to the bedroom and I got her on the bed I kissed her neck she had her hands on my chest i moved my hands down to her waist and she laughed. I forgot she was ticklish.  we turned over so Luna was on top we then got up so now we was standing again I picked her up and it felt soo good. we then got on the floor I was above luna looking in to her eyes with wy hands at the side of her head and it got quicker before I couldnt got anymore. we were just laid on the floor absolutly shattered. even if we wanted to we couldn't go anymore................ why why why does it not last any longer.

luna was sat drying her hair and then tied it up. we had our pajamas on just in case mum came home early which we doubted. mum knew that we wanted the house to our selfs every so often. She proberly knew weve had sex so thats why i think she goes out for us. it was 8 o clock and mum would be home till gone 10 o clock thats long enough.. no comment. we waited till gone 8 to do it again (dont worry I did use a condom earlier and Luna is on the pill) this time I did use a comdom. we started of kissing and touching , and then we started to undress while kissing. we then got onto my bed and snuggled and then we started and we then flipped so luna was under me we started off slow so it would last longer but we got excited so that kind of failed after a few minutes we stopped but we didn't move. 

after while I had to move to go to the bathroom and got a cup of tea for me and luna and we sat in bed watching telly.  I had my arm around her with my hand resting on her waist I was tickling her waist gently my hand moved slowly down to her waist line I stopped and took  her mug off her and put it down, I then pulled her on top of me. I started kissing her and I was tickling her waist luna then got over excited and rolled out of bed. i then crawled out of bed then crawled on top of luna and kissed her luna then held my head and started kissing me I then put my hands on the floor then moved a bit further up and kissed her again and we ended up making love again........  we rolled over and ive gotta tell you its amazing. ignour what people say about it not been as good as you think but trust me as a teenage boy it is great. but if your going to do it make sure its with someone that you love and not just a random girl.... I..think its that what makes it more special.

it's 9:30 now and its roughly 45 minutes since we last did it......... we need to make sure we get our fill because we don't know the next oppotunity we will get to have the place to ourselves. we just snuggled in bed kissing and hugging and it just sort of happened I guess but we didnt make a show of it we just hugged and kissed while doing it. while we were still at it I heard mum downstairs but we tried to carry on best we could but we had to do it quicker to get it out the way so we could act noramal. well half normal.

mum didnt check on us she most of thought we was alseep well we proberly were.