st valentines day

Its valentines day today the most romantic day of the year and oops i forgot a present Luna........ I did buy her a card though and I'm taking her on a date tonight to a very beautiful place. so that should make up for it, anyway I heard that its not all about the gifts and money its about the love and happiness you have and we have a lots of love and a lot of happiness so i think thats enough.

I sneaked down stairs to make me and luna breakfast, I got waffles and ice-cream and fresh strawberries and a pot of coffee. I put it all on a tray and took it into her room and woke her up. she just gave me the evil eye, lol. she enjoyed the food which is a good thing and she liked the card.  its ok she didnt buy me a present either so i dont feel so bad.

we just stayed in the rest of the day watching Rom-coms. then i had to tell luna that we are going out but the catch is it is a picnic in this special place and there is a pool-lake thing which you can go in and it is heated. so I told her to dress warm and to bring a towel or blanket. she is obviously concerned but she can trust me i think anyway.

we got in a taxi to the place and the picnic was already set up for us, the food was so beautiful and it was sort of expensive but mum gave me some money to so I could treat her.

we sat on a blanket under the stars and ate the picnic and talked, when we finished, we sat there looking over the lake and we started to kiss, ( 5 couples can go to the lake at one time but you cant see each other so you can have privacy.. ..... so you can do stuff)

we kissed more and slowly started to take our clothes off, it wasnt long before we were just in our underwear kissing laying on the floor and I took off her bra and then our underwear was off and we ran in to the water and we held each other hugging and kissing for a few minutes and we got more into it and i picked her up and held her close to me and I placed her back down and we kissed and kissed and kissed then we just started 'doing it' and we worked our way out of the lake on to the grass and I placed my hands next to her and i started to move my hips and kissing luna. she had her hands on my back holding me tight. we then rolled over and luna was just full on laid on top of me kissing but we were still 'at it'. i then grabbed her and got back in the water. (ive heard if you are in hot water it makes it last longer.)  we stood in the water kissing and hugging. we stood still holding each other and kissing.

we then had a water fight splashing water at each other and messing about, few minutes later we got out of the water and wrapped up I the towels and drank the flask of tea. about 45 minutes later we started to back everything up and I grabbed hold of luna holding her tight and kidded her and yes we had sex again but we didnt go in thee water we laid on the grass or legs intertwined with each other and our arms holding each other. I went on for as long as possible and when I couldnt go anymore we rolled over and luna took over then a few more minutes later she stopped. we got dressed and took the pic nic basket to the owners of the lake and went home.

we fell asleep straight away because I cant remember what happened.