The weekend

OK so the rest of the week Luna came round to my house to play video games and every day before she went she kissed me on the cheek. I managed to get the courage to ask her on a date and thank fully she said yes. So then I had to think of a really nice place to take her. So i manage to come up with a really cool but really romantic date. I picked her up around 2 pm and she looked BEAUTIFUL. Was wearing an oversized pink  jumper with red writing on it saying 'cool kids don't dance'. She was also wearing black leggings and black Ugg  boots.( it was Autumn by the way) Her hair was in cute natural wakes and she wore a grey and pink knitted beanie hat. ( i think that's what its called.)

I didn't have a lot of money so I bought 2 hot chocolates and a hot dog each. we sat under a big oak tree while we ate it. It was actually really romantic because the gold crisp leaves were falling down around us. We were laughing at the 'cool' boys playing football. They were trying to impress some slutty girls. I'm sorry i don't normally say things like that but that's the only way to describe them.

After we had the hot dog and hot chocolate, we walked to an ice-cream van and I bought me and Luna a 99 ice cream each. we walked up the park ( I know it sounds childish but it's fun OK) we sat on the swings and i asked probably the biggest question in my life so far, ( I'm too young to ask her to marry me) I asked her if she would be my girlfriend. she said yes. That's another time I was happy shes not a mind reader. I got off my swing went over to her held her face and kissed her.

It's gonna sound 'gay' but do you know when girls say that they see fireworks and shooting stars and stuff. I felt the exact same thing. The sparkle in Luna's eyes was brighter then before she stood up and kissed me back. This time I took her by the waist and pulled her in closer. She but her hands around my neck. I felt like nobody else was there, that it was just us two. it was almost 5 'o'clock and we had to run home so Luna wasn't late.(thankfully she wasn't). I couldn't wait to see her again. i was like a kid on Christmas eve, wanting it to come faster. oh well I can see her Monday at school so yeah that's something to look forward too.

That was my first kiss and I could wait for the second.