The next day

I woke up about 10 o'clock the next day and grabbed myself some toast and a coffee. I always need a coffee in the morning OK. So I texted Luna saying 'morning beautiful' I found it rather cute but you might find it rather cheesy. She sent me a message back straight away ( thankfully.) It didn't say much but the one thing it say was ' Hey gorgeous, can we meet up later'.  I got butterflies in my stomach and of course I said yes.

Okay so I but my red and black shirt on and my jeans. I also wore some of my 'special' hair gel.and made sure I looked my best. when we met up in the coffee shop near her house I could tell she had been crying, her eyes were red. I took her hands in mine, looked her in the face and i said ' what happened'. Her voice was all croaky and she said that her dad hit her. I just lent forward and kissed her head and looked in her eyes and whispered ' what happened'. There was a bit of a pause before she spoke. She told me she had an argument with her dad about her grades, he was saying that shes a disappointment compared to her brother. Then because she was answering back he hit her.

When we had done in the cafe we went back to my house and i told my mum  what had happened, she said that Luna could stay the night but we couldn't stay up late because of school the next day.So we had to go back to Luna so she could back a bag and collect her school things. She left a note saying that's shes staying at a friends house then we went.

She seemed happy with my family. She seemed really relaxed and at home. We all sat in the lounge and watched X factor, we had a bowl of toffee popcorn and a cup of tea. mum  made us go up at half 10, but we spoke for 30 minutes extra while we got ready.  Well we was already in our PJ's as it was but we had to brush our teeth and wash our face lol.

Then we went to sleep. We obviously in different rooms but she was next door and the bed were both next to the wall so its like your together but with a few bricks in the middle of you.