december 15th

so today we went to the cinema, to watch a film. It was nativity 2. It was actually pretty good, and it was funny. Me and Luna ate loads of popcorn, chocolate, sweets and crisps. I'm really surprised we didn't throw up everywhere. we didn't even feel sick at all. When the film had finished we did a bit of Christmas shopping I brought Luna this little silver bracelet for an early Christmas present and she loved it. I must have good taste when it comes to fashion.

so anyway after shopping we got on the bus to mine and had tea. We ate stew with yorkshire puddings and for puddening  we had parkin and custard. when ever I write in this diary i always seem to be eating, I mean you must think im a pig.......ok....arkward.......... I like my food ok.

After eating me and Luna snuggled up on the sofa and watched 'love actually' it's weird because honestly it is a good film and for some reason Luna has a crush on Hugh Grant. well he'd not that bad but when he's old enough to be her dad then yeah that is a bit ...weird.

while we watched the film we ated toffee popcorn and hot chocolate ( there I go again with food, i need to stop that) The popcorn didn't last long so i got us some chocolate and crisps and we ate the lot. maybe we are pigs.

thinking about it we have eaten a lot of crappy food today but it is nearly Christmas so I guess we have some sort of excuse.  After watching 'love actually' it was my time to choose the next film so I picked out 'river wild' its a bit of an action film and also kevin bacon is a really good actor so yeah.

well I think luna likes it because  its a bit of a thriller and it has murder in we're quite sick in the head that way. we love goorey films. your proberly think were going to eat again and I hate to admit it but.......... we did. we didnt have much just 3 scoops of ice-cream and we had it with warm chocolate cake and a DECAF coffee. By the time the film had finished we were sooooo tired so we stayed on the sofa and fell alseep. we didnt even talk we fell straight to sleep.

For luna not to talk she must be tired.

..

.

.

.

.

.

Okay it's me that normally talks I admit it

you happy now

let me guess

NO.